TPMS sensors?

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 04:17 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default TPMS sensors?

How many TPMS sensors can be programmed into the TCH? I am hearing 4, but my sources may be incorrect.

The Lexus and Scion are supposed to take 8, allowing for summer and winter tires and wheels. I am also hearing the dealer wants $100 to change the sensors for the wheel swap.

Anyone know for sure? I am asking because I got wheels and snow tires at Discount Tire and they can't access the computer with their programmer. According to the programmer web site they should be able to.

Help anyone? Thanks.

Old 02-04-2010, 06:44 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: TPMS sensors?

Originally Posted by UWAdventurer
How many TPMS sensors can be programmed into the TCH? I am hearing 4, but my sources may be incorrect.

The Lexus and Scion are supposed to take 8, allowing for summer and winter tires and wheels. I am also hearing the dealer wants $100 to change the sensors for the wheel swap.

Anyone know for sure? I am asking because I got wheels and snow tires at Discount Tire and they can't access the computer with their programmer. According to the programmer web site they should be able to.

Help anyone? Thanks.
The '07 TCH is limited to 4 TPMS sensors. I doubt that any changes were made up to the '09. No idea if the '10s were upgraded.

Old 02-07-2010, 07:44 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: TPMS sensors?

Thanks for the info.