TCH got creamed.

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 10:03 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: TCH got creamed.

Originally Posted by Freeze
nyc2socal:

Glad the hit wasn't in the driver's door.
Thanks Freeze. Actually, I remember a thread a while back that talked about the TCH stellar "instant" acceleration (the OP talked about how he escaped an accident). As I was making the left turn, (going from east to northbound), out of the corner of my left eye, I saw the pickup cross the crosswalk in a high speed (southbound). I thought I was a goner. I hit the gas, and for a fraction of a second, I thought I cleared it...

One thing to note, I was surprised to see how "stable" the car felt on impact. I don't know if it's because of the extra weight of the batteries, or just the design of the car. Hope that gives everyone an extra level of comfort in their TCHs..

The other thing that irks me.. This TCH was absolutely problem free.. no squeaks no rattles, smooth as silk..