View Poll Results: What color TCH do you own (or hope to own)?
Jasper Pearl
7.49%
Super White
13.86%
Desert Sand Mica
11.61%
Titanium
16.10%
Barcelona Red
12.36%
Magnetic Grey
25.47%
Blue Ribbon
13.11%
Voters: 267. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: What color TCH do you own?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 08:12 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Poll: What color TCH do you own?

I am a big fan of the blue. It was one of my color choices, but the gray came up first - I am happy with the gray too, though!

Old 07-13-2006, 08:19 AM

Although it wasn't my first choice I wound up with titanium. There was just one color I didn't want and would have turned down. Anything else was fine. If the dealership had several coming in I would have waited longer. However, they only had one TCH coming in.

Another dealership I dealt with had Barcelona red which I would have preferred. However they offered me $2000 less for my trade-in. I told them that since every dealership is charging MSRP the trade-in was all they had to bargain with. They then came up $1000, but that still left it $1000 short. Aside from which they wanted to hold onto the car and use it as a demo until the next TCH arrived. They said they'd only put on about 50 miles, but I wasn't too comfortable with that arrangement.

Old 07-13-2006, 10:18 AM
Active Enthusiast

Mag Gray would be my second choice. Of course, Blue was all they had - lucky me.

Originally Posted by spiff72
I am a big fan of the blue. It was one of my color choices, but the gray came up first - I am happy with the gray too, though!

Old 07-13-2006, 03:57 PM
Enthusiast

My first choice was Magnetic Grey and I got it :-). Couldn't be happier with the color, although I've seen a couple of Barcelona Red and Super White ones that look really terrific.

Last edited by crowe85; 07-13-2006 at 04:01 PM.
Old 07-13-2006, 07:19 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lem144
All I have to say is everyone who sees my car (Blue Ribbon) absolutely loves it. I love it too, obviously.
I haven't seen a Blue Ribbon in person, but the brochure and Website look fantastic. I may be biased as blue is my favorite color. Still, I love my white TCH, too. Heck, they're all great colors!

Old 07-13-2006, 07:23 PM

I think I posted this before, but these are some nice pics of someones Blue Ribbon Camry...

http://www.pbase.com/thoots/2007camry

Old 07-13-2006, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by spiff72
I think I posted this before, but these are some nice pics of someones Blue Ribbon Camry...
Thanks for the link. Dang, that's a nice color. Love the look in the sun. I'm pretty sure that's my fave.

Hmmm...that makes me wonder...if we did a poll of FAVORITE colors, would the percentages change from what people OWN?

Old 07-14-2006, 04:39 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Freeze
Thanks for the link. Dang, that's a nice color. Love the look in the sun. I'm pretty sure that's my fave.

Hmmm...that makes me wonder...if we did a poll of FAVORITE colors, would the percentages change from what people OWN?
Freeze,

You raise a good point. The distribution of colors people have is as much a function of what Toyota shipped to the dealers as it is of people's preference, maybe more. Ours is Jasper Pearl, but not because we "preferenced" a request for one like that. We had an order in at another dealer for Desert Sand, but we couldn't wait an additional 8 weeks (on top of another 7 weeks) for it to come in. Having said that, though, we do like the Jasper now that we have it.

Old 07-14-2006, 05:27 AM

I'm not sure what color mine will be, but it will be either Jasper Pearl or Mag Gray. Funny, I'll either be in the smallest percentage or the largest...

Old 07-14-2006, 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by Freeze
Most definitely. I know I didn't go for my first choice. Because of the limited availability I just told them what colors I did not want and decided I'd take any other.

Quick Reply: Poll: What color TCH do you own?

Contact Us -

• Your Privacy Choices
  • Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands