Please help me locate TCH for purchase!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 01:01 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Please help me locate TCH for purchase!!

You don't say where you are but try contacting East Coast Toyota on Route 17 in New Jersey by the Medowlands Sports complex. Ask for MD Hassan and tell him Jim from Data Inc sent you.

Old 08-28-2006, 02:38 PM
Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Jer]I realize how it works but I'm kind of bummed because I've been consuming all my excess time with searching for a car and finally decided to ask for help on this forum. I started this thread in hopes of getting some leads and then I return to find that one of the possibilities suggested on this thread has already been snapped up. This whole TCH search is a little nerve racking is all and that was just one more straw on the camel's proverbial back I suppose.

Jer,,,,, this is Mike A. Say I really felt bad about how you missed out on the TCH that I refered to you so I did a little research and found another in Bishop, Calif. It is available Now,,,,, Its Gray Loaded w/ Comft/Conv pak, Leather, Nav, Sunroof, Wheellocks, Bumper Appl., Mat set, and your dreaded shift ****. They sell only at sticker w/ no markup. $30762.00 1-760-872-4141 ask for Mark Medora. Bishop is on the Eastern side of the sierras, not really that much further than the one in Fallon, Nv. coming from Colorado. Don't Wait

Last edited by certz656; 08-28-2006 at 02:49 PM.
Old 08-28-2006, 02:39 PM
Active Enthusiast

Jer...I just got off the phone with my dealer. They have an unsold Barcelona Red TCH fully loaded with Nav, moonroof, and heated leather seats due in real soon (not sure what day). He just confirmed it is still available. As stated previosly, it is Toyota on Western in Chicago. 773-884-7200. Ask for Robert McMurtry. He will be there until 9:00 central. Price is 30589 plus 53 doc fee, 11 temporary tag, and I think a 25 Cooke County tax. He can pick you up at Midway Airport. Hope somebody does not beat you to it. Their inventory manager was on vacation for a week so this just came available as I am sending this.

Good luck

Old 08-31-2006, 04:32 PM
Active Enthusiast

Just in case anybody is interested....

posted here three days ago but I guess Jer has gone elsewhere since he has not been on this thread since. As of yesterday the TCH listed is still available if anybody is looking for a loaded Barcelona Red. According to the dealer, it is inbound and due in at the dealership in about two weeks, just in time for the tax deadline.

Old 09-07-2006, 07:43 PM
Active Enthusiast

Anyone knows a 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Magnetic Gray Metallic/Ash Leather that is availabe for delivery by 9/26/06 with the following options:

CQ (Convenience Pkg)
SR (Moon Roof)
CF (Carpet Mats and Trunk Mats)
MG3 (Color-keyed Mud Guards)
NV (Navigation System)
LA (Seat Trim Leather Surfaced)
WL (Wheel Locks)

... let me know...

Old 09-07-2006, 08:42 PM
Active Enthusiast

If it's not too far, you might try Toyota of Boone, NC

http://www.toyotaofboone.com/Default.aspx

They have a searchable inventory. They are part of the Souteast Toyota franchise. (check to make sure that everything is warrantied by Toyota USA, not just SE Toyota) They are supposed to have one close to what you want coming in approximately 9/11. I got lucky. Called them on a Saturday morning & picked it up Tuesday evening. Mine was one that someone had on order & accepted one that came in earlier.

Edit: According to my local dealer, they are not allowed to try to work deals with SE Toyota. All the other regional franchises have been bought back by Toyota except SE Toyota.

Last edited by UTAlumnus; 09-07-2006 at 08:48 PM.
Old 09-07-2006, 09:36 PM
Enthusiast

I am just curious about all the folks who are getting TCH from far away. Is it the Tax Credit savings of $1300 ? If you have TCH shipped , it would eat
most of those savings. If you drive a new car that far without proper breakin,
aren't you taking chances with an expensive item.

So, what is the motivation ? I am just curious. I know somethings are not
rational.

GM

Old 09-08-2006, 04:05 AM
Enthusiast

Geeeee.... let's do the math:

Out of state purchase: $699 off of msrp[U] + $2.600 tax credit + NOoooo doc fees - $200 trip cost (visited relatives) .... = $3099 + No doc fees of ($399.00 locally)

Sounds like the math works for a Fitzmall.com purchase.

AND ... Oh yes... I did NOT order the fully loaded TCH.... I did my homework

Old 09-08-2006, 05:00 AM
WVGasGuy

I did my homework

Sorry "Clipper" but this is getting old. I've seen several posts here and on Edmunds where you tell people to do their homework. Fact is (1) Fitzmall can't supply everyones needs, (2) you probably got lucky and (3) not everyone has relatives to visit and keep the trip price down to $200. Myself, it's worth a couple of hundred just to have a local dealer.

People are doing their homework and your comments are perceived as making you "superior" (let's just call it annoying). You've said it so much all I can figure out is you're getting a payback from Fritzmall. (Then again maybe I'm the only one who has noticed this _ BTW I got a $500 discount early 5/5/06_ when they were unheard of)

Old 09-08-2006, 05:49 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WVGasGuy
I did my homework

Sorry "Clipper" but this is getting old. I've seen several posts here and on Edmunds where you tell people to do their homework. Fact is (1) Fitzmall can't supply everyones needs, (2) you probably got lucky and (3) not everyone has relatives to visit and keep the trip price down to $200. Myself, it's worth a couple of hundred just to have a local dealer.

People are doing their homework and your comments are perceived as making you "superior" (let's just call it annoying). You've said it so much all I can figure out is you're getting a payback from Fritzmall. (Then again maybe I'm the only one who has noticed this _ BTW I got a $500 discount early 5/5/06_ when they were unheard of)
Way to go, you got the point right on target and yeeeeeees, it is getting old, trying to ignore him, but it is hard, and yes I did/do/will do my homework and fitzmall DOES have a $99.00 doc. fee.

Last edited by agnosto; 09-08-2006 at 05:51 AM.

Quick Reply: Please help me locate TCH for purchase!!

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands