Pairing LG Env 3 with Camry Bluetooth

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 02:22 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Pairing LG Env 3 with Camry Bluetooth

Hi,

I just bought a used 2008 TCH with the navigation system. I was successful in pairing my LG Env2 with the bluetooth, but could not transfer my phone book over. The screen on the car display said "Under Transfer" with the icon of the phone pointing to the icon of the book, and underneath it says "please transmit data from the mobile phone", which is what the book shows it SHOULD say. But then, it will just stay with that screen on forever until I get to where i'm going and turn it off.

Anyone know if I'm missing a step?

Thanks!

Rebecca

Old 10-22-2009, 04:21 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Pairing LG Env 3 with Camry Bluetooth

Originally Posted by Rbetts
Hi,

I just bought a used 2008 TCH with the navigation system. I was successful in pairing my LG Env2 with the bluetooth, but could not transfer my phone book over. The screen on the car display said "Under Transfer" with the icon of the phone pointing to the icon of the book, and underneath it says "please transmit data from the mobile phone", which is what the book shows it SHOULD say. But then, it will just stay with that screen on forever until I get to where i'm going and turn it off.

Anyone know if I'm missing a step?

Thanks!

Rebecca
At that point, I believe you need to tell the phone to send the contacts. Some phones can send the entire phone book, others can only send one contact at a time, and others, while they will work with the bluetooth as a phone, will not be able to send the contacts.