New Owner/Great Experience

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2006, 03:30 PM
Enthusiast
Thumbs up New Owner/Great Experience

Greetings all-After months of lurking here, and having 3 separate TCH orders (2 here in Minnesota since mid-June and 1 in Pennsylvania since early September) , I luckily got the call earlier this week from Fitzgerald in Chambersburg, PA that they had my requested car in. I made it in the nick of time by picking up yesterday, and driving 1050 miles back to Minnesota (averaging 40.9 mpg).

I had seen several postings about the ordering experience and expediacy with Fitzgerald, and I was very impresssed with the way they do business. My salesperson (Mary Dennis) was extremely honest, responsive, and made the whole buying process a breeze. Transporation from the airport (an hour away) was arranged and timely, and the paperwork process went quickly and smoothly. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them in the same manner again (and enjoy a 1000 mile honeymoon ride back home)!

So...with 1100 miles on my TCH, I have zero complaints. I had a 2002 Prius and am overjoyed that I get similar mileage with a much larger, heavier, and plush ride. Very fond of the stereo and impressed with the navigation (very handy through rainy Chicago expressways and construction.)

Great board that I can finally contribute to.

Old 10-01-2006, 03:40 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: New Owner/Great Experience

Welcome to the club! Tell us what color and production number! You are one of the last to get it in time for the full tax credit!