More Driving Impressions / Photos WANTED!

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 09:25 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: More Driving Impressions / Photos WANTED!

I, too, would love more pics, but I'm looking for night pics. I know they are tougher to get. I'm curious, for instance, what the tail lights are like at night, with and without brake lights. What's the non-nav center console look like at night?

On a related note, but not needing a photo, can you see the turn signals blink if you have a direct side view of the car?

Thanks!

Old 05-24-2006, 05:01 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by stevenvillatoro

Steven,

I have a question about you pictures. In the last photo, if you follow the angled left edge of the headlight downward across the front bumper, it appears to create what looks like a line of demarcation of color. The area under this headlight (to the right of that line) appears darker than the area to the left. Is this an illusion? Is there a crease in the bumper that extends along this line?

Just wondering.

Nice pics. You have the exact car I am waiting for (Blue Ribbon Metallic is my other choice for color)! I just turned down silver without Nav this evening but the wait is killing me.

Old 05-25-2006, 04:06 PM
Hybred

Got my red one about 10 days ago - base model, no nav. Paid MSRP, no floor mats. Love driving it.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Hybred.pdf (203.1 KB, 59 views)
Old 05-26-2006, 06:48 AM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TKCamry
Sweeet!

Old 05-27-2006, 04:13 PM
mak
Banned

Some pics of my car

Old 05-27-2006, 09:31 PM

That is the most bizarre dealer plate I've ever seen.

Old 05-27-2006, 10:00 PM

LOL - I was gonna post and say "I hope that the first thing on your to-do list is to rip those dealer plates off!".

Old 05-28-2006, 10:50 AM
Arrow Re: More Driving Impressions / Photos WANTED!

Originally Posted by spiff72
I have a question about you pictures. In the last photo, if you follow the angled left edge of the headlight downward across the front bumper, it appears to create what looks like a line of demarcation of color. The area under this headlight (to the right of that line) appears darker than the area to the left. Is this an illusion? Is there a crease in the bumper that extends along this line?
As with most things in life, the apparent color change is only an illusion. And there is no crease in my bumper YET.

Old 05-29-2006, 05:55 PM
Active Enthusiast

Well I would post photos but they would be nearly identical to those Mak posted...my car looks just like that.

So this weekend we took trip to Washington DC...from State College, PA to DC all our driving in DC and back all on one tank of gas. Fuel economy for the tank said 39.8 mpg and we got 521.2 miles before we filled up after we got home. Car has met all of our expectations with the exception of the NAV issues I outlined but since we wanted the car nav or not and we lucked into the one we got as equipped we can't complain TOO much.

Old 05-29-2006, 07:34 PM

You should probably fix your database entry for the Mill Valley, or at least don't show the broken image in your signature.

Quick Reply: More Driving Impressions / Photos WANTED!

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands