Loose Weather Stripping

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 11:03 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Loose Weather Stripping

Originally Posted by skywagon
R U boys talking about a US built or Japan build?? I have had my Japan built 2 years now and thru 2 tough winters and the car has never seen the inside of a dealership for anything. Also put the first coat of wax on yesterday and the paint that everyone crys about is perfect, clear bra on front end and no stone chips ect. I somhow think it is sloppy kentucky problem. Do a poll and find out where the bad ones are comming from, then put the heat on the SOB's.
Glad your experience is better with Japan Build. Mine was early KY build. Current warranty woe is here:

https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/...-advice-18148/

Also, based upon a suggestion by haroldo in this thread:

https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/...erstand-18172/

I've adjusted my profile to include NAV status, OEM Tire and origin plant. That may help in future posts to spot patterns/relevance to forum members. Good idea on a poll, maybe point of mfg and warranty related. Some, would be fit and finish (paint, moldings, squeaks and rattles) while others would probably be to the part (e.g. my radio was replaced on the weak AM signal TSB and that is a JBL issue that probably isn't affected by TCH assembly point.

Old 05-15-2008, 05:21 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Loose Weather Stripping

Sounds like something to check out.