iPhone 3G? Help!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2008, 05:39 PM
Professional Hacker
Default Re: iPhone 3G? Help!

Originally Posted by raven77
It doesnt matter. Iphone 3G bluetooth SUCKS!!!! I have the same echo and callers can't hear me unless I transfer the call to the phone.
To 23Hammer, Next time your talking to someone transfer the call to the iphone and ask them if they can hear you better...
I am hoping this is fixed with the next firmware update and its not a hardware problem or I am going back to my HTC phone!
heh, interesting. Maybe there is something wrong with your car's BT... My 09 TCH with NAV and my iPhone 3G work wonderfully together. No audio problems at all.

Old 08-02-2008, 09:59 PM
Active Enthusiast
Old 08-04-2008, 06:05 PM
Active Enthusiast

Anyone know if this is fixed in the 2.01 firmware released by Apple today?

Old 08-04-2008, 06:22 PM
Enthusiast

I'll try the connection tomorrow and see if I can still hear the faint echo.

I'm not sure what is included in the 2.0.1 firmware update besides general bug fixes, but I can tell that my 3G iPhone with the 2.0.1 firmware is now noticeably more responsive to key presses. Screen transitions are a bit snappier too from what I can tell from an hour of use.

Old 08-05-2008, 12:44 PM
Active Enthusiast

I agree! Mine is much snappier as well, but it DID NOT fix the bluetooth issues. I tried it on my way to work and I still have the echo and people still cant hear me unless I transfer back to the phone (From the car)
bummer
Maybe they will fix it in the next update...

Originally Posted by 23Hammer
I'll try the connection tomorrow and see if I can still hear the faint echo.

I'm not sure what is included in the 2.0.1 firmware update besides general bug fixes, but I can tell that my 3G iPhone with the 2.0.1 firmware is now noticeably more responsive to key presses. Screen transitions are a bit snappier too from what I can tell from an hour of use.

Old 08-06-2008, 03:16 PM
Enthusiast

My car is not green, I must admit, but I'm having the same problem with my 3G iPhone as many of you are. I have an Infiniti G35x, and the quality of connection is so bad (many describe it as "tinny"), that I have to go out and get an in-ear hands free device to use with my iPhone. I'm very disappointed about this.

Old 08-07-2008, 07:33 AM
Active Enthusiast

I just ordered the TCH 3 weeks ago and I was planning on upgrading my 2G iPhone to the 3G iPhone, but I guess I will hold off until this whole bluetooth mess is sorted out.

Old 08-07-2008, 08:25 AM
Active Enthusiast

Has anyone talked to Apple directly about this? My 3g phone is on order and I am worried I will have this problem too.

Old 08-08-2008, 06:47 AM
Active Enthusiast

I got my 3G phone yesterday. My test while parked seemed to go okay. I will get a real test later today and will report my results.

The ATT store rep. had not had report of problems from other user.

Old 08-08-2008, 07:09 AM
Active Enthusiast

Is there a difference between the bluetooth system in the Camry Hybrid with NAV and the Camry Hybrid without NAV? I have seen complaints from people with the 3G iPhone and no nav BT but Backupguy has the NAV BT system and apparently does not have an echo.

Please let us know if you discover that echo.

Quick Reply: iPhone 3G? Help!

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands