How many have you seen?

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 04:43 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: How many have you seen?

I've seen too many new TCs in the DC area to count. I even had an encounter with a not-so-friendly one in traffic this evening. I think she was just jealous that mine was a hybrid. I have only seen one TCH, a silver one, before I bought mine. I have not seen another since i got mine 3 weeks ago.

Old 07-05-2006, 06:49 PM
Too Smug
Thumbs up Re: How many have you seen?

Saw my first TCH in last weekend, in Central NJ, almost a month after I acquired mine. Saw it twice, as a matter of fact, so it must live nearby, but I didnt get close enough to give a "thumbs up." Not yet anyway.

Old 07-05-2006, 07:07 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by H2O Doctor
I don't have mine yet, but I have seen two grey TCHs and one silver TCH on the road.
What a tease.

Old 07-05-2006, 07:15 PM
HSD Organic Interface

I've seen 2 regular 07 Camrys, one gray and one silver. No TCHs yet. In fact, just today I saw only my 3rd Prius. I've never seen a Honda or Ford hybrid on the road either (except maybe an Insight a long while back).

Old 07-05-2006, 07:18 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Droid13
I've seen 2 regular 07 Camrys, one gray and one silver. No TCHs yet. In fact, just today I saw only my 3rd Prius. I've never seen a Honda or Ford hybrid on the road either (except maybe an Insight a long while back).
WOW. I guess the Prius is pretty rare in the great white north! I probably see 3-5 Priuses (Prii? Prius?) per DAY around here.

Old 07-05-2006, 07:44 PM
Active Enthusiast

Just down the street from me on the Loudon County Parkway, I saw a white TCH sitting at the traffic light.

Like an idiot, I gave the driver a little wave, and he stared at me blankly. So much for TCH fellowship. Screw him. Maybe he was jealous of my Barcelona Red!

Old 07-05-2006, 08:28 PM
HSD Organic Interface

Originally Posted by spiff72
WOW. I guess the Prius is pretty rare in the great white north! I probably see 3-5 Priuses (Prii? Prius?) per DAY around here.
Yea, I guess so. I asked the dealer when I bought my TCH how many Prius that sell. His response was not many. They make no attempt to bring any in unless specifically ordered by a customer. He also felt the TCH would kill whatever sales they do of the Prius, since it's more expensive than the TCH.

Old 07-05-2006, 09:51 PM
Convert

Originally Posted by H2O Doctor
I don't have mine yet, but I have seen two grey TCHs and one silver TCH on the road.
I wonder if one of them was mine.

A couple weeks ago, I saw another TCH parked in SoCal in the Silver Lake district of LA. Ironically it was silver.

And when I was visiting Berkeley last weekend I got to see a lot of Priuses (Prii?) on the road. On one stretch of road was parked three hybrids, almost in a row. Prius, HCH and another silver TCH. But then again that's Berzerkeley.

Old 07-06-2006, 04:51 AM
Olde Farte

Originally Posted by nash
I've seen a few 2007 Camrys, but none sporting hybrid badges. Most folks that see my car didn't know about the TCH.
I removed the badges, so the only way people will recognize mine will be by the subtle changes to the grill and taillights.

Old 07-06-2006, 05:10 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sallyspal
Saw my first TCH in last weekend, in Central NJ, almost a month after I acquired mine. Saw it twice, as a matter of fact, so it must live nearby, but I didnt get close enough to give a "thumbs up." Not yet anyway.
What color was it? Was it me?? Magnetic Grey

Last edited by hamm3r; 07-06-2006 at 05:47 AM.

Quick Reply: How many have you seen?

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands