How many have you seen?

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2006, 02:16 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: How many have you seen?

To date, I have only seen 1 other TCH, a blue one down near Cape Cod. I have seen several regular 07 Camry's though.

Old 09-16-2006, 04:03 PM
Happy 07 TCH Owner
Smile Re: How many have you seen?

To date I've seen a silver, red and a jasper peral in the Dunbar area.

Old 09-17-2006, 06:10 AM
Active Enthusiast

Just finished a long trip. Saw a Jasper Pearl at Yellowstone, a Jasper pearl in Springfield, MO and a tan in Illinois. That was it for 5,000 miles!.

Old 09-20-2006, 10:00 AM
Enthusiast

I am happy to say that I now see about 1 TCH (other than my own of course) each day during my commute. I think i've seen just about every color except jasper pearl, and maybe red. I also have noticed more and more FEH/MMH's out there lately. Its nice to see people in the DC area, known for its horrible traffic problems, investing in hybrids.

I have also seen a couple up in PA on my trips up there recently.

Old 09-20-2006, 10:11 AM
Along for the ride.....

Two nights in a row now I've had a identical Titanium TCH pass me (from the opposite direction) on a small road I take to get to my house. Must be another one in my town.

Last edited by Mainer; 09-20-2006 at 10:14 AM.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:25 AM
Active Enthusiast

Just finished a 5,000 mile trip through 12 states. Only saw three!. One Jasper Pearl in Springfield, Mo that I couldn't catch up with, another Jasper Pearl in Yellowstone and one desert sand in Illinois. Just this week, I turned a corner in my own town and saw a titanium.

Old 09-20-2006, 11:41 AM
HSD Organic Interface

After almost exactly 3 months of TCH ownership, I finally saw another one this last Monday. Even regular 07 Camry sightings are not that common, about 1 a week or two... It still is a fairly unique vehicle here in any form...

Old 09-20-2006, 12:56 PM
Active Enthusiast

If you don't have your location listed in your profile, please at least tell us what state you are in when you post on this thread!

Old 09-20-2006, 01:05 PM
Active Enthusiast

It took almost 30 days, but yesterday, on the day I finally see my first TCH on the road in the morning, wouldn't you know it, I see a second one that same evening! Both were Titanium (although with different dealer license plate frames, so I wasn't seeing the same car twice). The one in the morning was in Burbank, right around the WB studio, and the one in the evening was on Sunset Blvd near Hollywood.

Very different driving styles too. The gentleman in the morning zoomed past me and didn't seem to be driving with efficiency in mind at all while the woman in the evening was behind me and was slowing down and dropping back even farther than I was when approaching red lights.

Old 09-20-2006, 01:27 PM
Enthusiast

After about six weeks I saw my first TCH (white) in front of the building I work in yesterday. The driver was waiting for two people. Just as I got up the courage to approach him and get his opinion of the TCH his passengers got in and they drove off. I ran up to the curb to see what I could hear... not a sound - very quiet and smooth.

Quick Reply: How many have you seen?

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands