Door Sill Enhanments - $40 on eBay

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 03:20 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Door Sill Enhanments - $40 on eBay

I took a chance and ordered the 2007 Camry "Door Sill Scuff Plate" currently listed on Ebay for $9.99 + $30.00 for shipping (seller is vr510v, who is located in Hong Kong).

I was pleasantly surprised. They look pretty good. They appear to be made out of chrome (they are non-magnetic and they are heavier than aluminum). Took about 1 1/2 weeks for them to arrive. They were shipped via registered airmail.

PS - Yes... I realize the correct spelling is "Enhancements."

Last edited by MickeysPal; 01-30-2007 at 03:33 PM.
Old 01-30-2007, 05:54 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Door Sill Enhanments - $40 on eBay

Do you know what the blue light door sill enhancement (that the ebay seller who sold you your sill protectors sells on ebay) refers to. I see the lettering is in blue, but not sure if it lights up or what. Listed on ebay now together with the sill plates you purchased.

Thanks, Fred

Old 01-30-2007, 05:59 PM
Enthusiast

Thanks for posting this. They look really good on your car. I was thinking of getting the ones from the Toyota Parts store for $120.00 until I saw your message.

It sounds like they are pretty hefty, but how securely are they attached? Also, is the inlay grey?

I did get a kick out of seeing the "Blue Light" version which apparently lights up the inlay!

Old 01-30-2007, 06:03 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fredo48
Do you know what the blue light door sill enhancement (that the ebay seller who sold you your sill protectors sells on ebay) refers to. I see the lettering is in blue, but not sure if it lights up or what. Listed on ebay now together with the sill plates you purchased.

Thanks, Fred
Fred,

I think the inlay might light up because the description says the "Blue Light" sill protectors come with "electronic transformers".

Old 01-30-2007, 06:20 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nakover
Fred,

I think the inlay might light up because the description says the "Blue Light" sill protectors come with "electronic transformers".
Yes that is correct.

Old 01-30-2007, 06:22 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MickeysPal
I took a chance and ordered the 2007 Camry "Door Sill Scuff Plate" currently listed on Ebay for $9.99 + $30.00 for shipping (seller is vr510v, who is located in Hong Kong).

I was pleasantly surprised. They look pretty good. They appear to be made out of chrome (they are non-magnetic and they are heavier than aluminum). Took about 1 1/2 weeks for them to arrive. They were shipped via registered airmail.

PS - Yes... I realize the correct spelling is "Enhancements."

That looks really nice Walt

Old 01-30-2007, 07:35 PM
Active Enthusiast

Nice touch.

Old 01-31-2007, 05:41 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fredo48

Thanks, Fred
Fred, yes. The "Blue Light Door Sill Scuff Plates" have illuminated inlays. They have to be connected to the car's electrical system.

The ones that I purchased are not illuminated. They have an overall lightly "brushed" finish. The inlay and the edge are polished chrome. Each sill has two strips of pre-attached adhesive tape. Installation is "peel and stick" and took less than five minutes.

Old 02-01-2007, 10:26 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

I ordered some from Ebay the other day...should have them soon....and I wont even have the car for a few more months!!

Old 02-01-2007, 07:08 PM
Enthusiast

Are they all the same color? Will they match both the Ash and the Bisque colored interiors?

Quick Reply: Door Sill Enhanments - $40 on eBay

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands