~!CAMRY HYBRID PRICE$$$$!~

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2006, 12:06 PM
Wanting a TCH
Default ~!CAMRY HYBRID PRICE$$$$!~

HEY-i am thinking ofpurchasing a camry hybrid but was wondering how much certain people payed----i heard that its really hard to deal for a hybrid car becaue of its demand----living in DC area--was wondering how much other people payed and if they were able to get a good deal on their hybrids???!?!?

Thx!
Wanting a Hybrid Camry Really BaD

Old 05-14-2006, 04:57 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: ~!CAMRY HYBRID PRICE$$$$!~

Paid MSRP - Vancouver, WA.

Old 05-14-2006, 06:07 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Arrow Re: ~!CAMRY HYBRID PRICE$$$$!~

MSRP - San Diego, CA.

In my informal survey of ALL Southern California dealers, I'd estimate that 2/3 were charging MSRP in this area, with the rest either (1) adding $3,000 or more, or (2) adding chrome wheels for $2,995. Toyota sent a strong message to the dealers to discourage inflating prices. They are working hard with the Camry to make this a mainstream technology, and over-inflated prices would make for bad publicity.

Old 05-14-2006, 08:37 PM
Wanting a TCH

hwo long do you all think that it will be before the prices are able to be dealed? so that we can pay less the msrp or get some $$$ off?? 2 3 months?

Old 05-15-2006, 12:06 AM

Ha ha. The Prius, which has been out 3 years (current generation), is still selling for MSRP, or indeed even with markup at some dealers in California, and there are very long waiting lists for the Prius at many dealers. Much longer than the wait for the newly-released Camry Hybrid. For all intents and purposes, you will never be able to get the TCH for below MSRP at 99% of all dealers until supply finally meets demand, which probably won't happen for a long time.

Old 05-15-2006, 04:06 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Camry- MSRP will be the going price, at least this model year. A very few will be able to finagle under that. I share C's thought that it will remain that way for a good while after this year still. At least I hope it will- indicating a hot seller.

If you want to be able to go under MSRP (but you'll still be paying more in total) and are mostly a highway driver (not too much city), look at the HAH. They're going at invoice, maybe less. Maybe if the price is right I'll sell you mine and pick me up a Camry

Old 05-15-2006, 05:04 AM
Aneil Mishra, Ph.D.

Here in Durham, NC, TCH are going for top-dollar: $28 for a basic model, $36 for a fully-loaded, leather version. I haven't looked at all the options included, but I'm sure it includes a lot of non-essential items.

Aneil

Old 05-15-2006, 06:02 AM
Aneil Mishra, Ph.D.

It looks like Leith Toyota in Raleigh, NC is selling the TCH for much-better prices. Fully-loaded leather models are going for $30-31K, $5K less than elsewhere. Basic models are still going for $27-28K.
Aneil

Old 05-15-2006, 03:19 PM
Wanting a TCH

thx for mucho information!--yet i am wondering--living in Northern VA area--if it will be able to pay less then MSRP since it isn't such a high demand like CA, yet i know since the TCH just came out it will be a while-----just wondering--has anyone gotten a deal on the TCH by like certain dealer specials or lke holiday specials ?? lol Just Curious?

Old 05-15-2006, 03:35 PM

Actually it'll probably be harder getting a decent deal outside of CA because availability is much more limited. Honestly there's no use worrying about getting below MSRP... MSRP is not high for this car, and you should be more concerned with not being ripped off on your trade-in, or with dealer fees, financing, etc.

Quick Reply: ~!CAMRY HYBRID PRICE$$$$!~

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands