Anyone get any freebies/Discounts?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 02:46 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Anyone get any freebies/Discounts?

Had the Sirius tuner and the first two services (5k & 10k) thrown in with my TCH. Paid sticker: $30,589 + Tax.

Old 07-11-2006, 06:56 PM
Along for the ride.....

All I got was mud flaps and body side molding for free - But they did give me a good price for my trade.

Old 07-13-2006, 10:09 PM
Enthusiast

TT&L I paid 32,500. Super White, Navigation package(tan leather & sun roof),mats,mud flaps and heated seats, smart key. Pre TT& L was $30,375.00

Old 07-13-2006, 10:56 PM
Enthusiast

Well I'm pretty new at this forum and very excited about my purchase. I've had the camry for about Two weeks now and very happy with it.

My purchase was pretty funny and at the same time a little bit frustrating because I wanted a Barcelona Red, but the dealer only had the white and the champagne so had to make a quick decision about it and decided to go white because my salesman said that the allocation for this car is pretty hard bacuse of the demand, and it's true as I was looking online a lot of people are on waiting list.

Here's my deal I got the car for $28,000.00, and this package is without the Navigation system but with leather, sunroof, bluetooth, and all that jazz. On top of this my salesman gave me all-weather mats, because it's summer here in Guam he also gave me a jetski pass (with the towel, snorkler, sunblock, and beach accessories), and cargo net. Furthermore when he delivered the car it had 3/4 full.

In the end even if I didnt get my color I was still happy with the purchase considering the technology behind the car and the future savings on gas

Old 07-14-2006, 10:33 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

How could I have forgotten about my freebies. I paid MSRP for the TCH, but got 10% off on the floor mats AND a free umbrella. OK, everyone together. Ooohhhh!!!!!

My wife and I own a furniture store. The used car manager came over. His wife is an interior designer who shops at our store all the time. He just started working there two days earlier. He did offer us $2000 more on our trade in ($4500 vs. $2500) than the other dealership we had gone to. So although we didn't get anything thrown in on the new car I feel we did good on the trade-in.

Old 07-14-2006, 11:37 AM

I haven't gotten it (and don't actually know what it will include), but my dealer said that they would "take care of me" when I complained about the fact that the Nav system was missing an important highway in the West Michigan (Grand Rapids) area.

I figure I will wait until I find out an update DVD has been released, and I will give them a call to see how I can get it from them (assuming, of course, that this oversight has been corrected).

There was a thread about DVD database errors somewhere else on this board. I might have to find it and report it to the manufacturer.

So if anyone finds out that an updated DVD is available (and gets one), please post on this board so we know! I would like to get someone to check and verify that they have added the full length of M-6 to the south end of Grand Rapids, MI...

Thanks,
Jeff

Old 07-14-2006, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by spiff72
I haven't gotten it (and don't actually know what it will include), but my dealer said that they would "take care of me" when I complained about the fact that the Nav system was missing an important highway in the West Michigan (Grand Rapids) area.
Hey Joe, take my AAA card and get this guy a Michigan state map.