Any TCH owners in Mesa, AZ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 07:33 PM
2009TCH w/NAV bought 4/08
Lightbulb Any TCH owners in Mesa, AZ?

Linear Logic, the maker of the Scangauge is in Mesa. I contacted them about codes for the TCH and they said they don't have a TCH to check the codes on. If I were living there, I'd let them check mine but unfortunately, 2000+ miles is a long way to drive.

Who knows. A volunteer might get a free SG out of them and I might have a more useful SG.

Old 06-12-2010, 02:25 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Any TCH owners in Mesa, AZ?

Linear Logic bought a Prius years ago as a company car. They used it to get many codes they could use in the Scan Gauge. One code I was after was the ability to read the traction battery voltage, although the code would not work on the TCH. I still use the Scan Gauge daily.

Old 06-12-2010, 07:33 AM

Do you know which hybrid-related codes work on a TCH?

Old 06-12-2010, 02:55 PM

I had a older version of firmware in my Scangauge. I sent it in to have it upgraded to the X-gauge. It added a feature where you can put in various codes to create other readouts. Cost per mile was one I put in and I forget the other. Some of those codes may be standard by now. Here is the page from their site showing some of the codes.

http://www.scangauge.com/support/xgauge.shtml

Last edited by rburt07; 06-12-2010 at 02:58 PM.
Old 06-12-2010, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by rburt07
I had a older version of firmware in my Scangauge. I sent it in to have it upgraded to the X-gauge. It added a feature where you can put in various codes to create other readouts. Cost per mile was one I put in and I forget the other. Some of those codes may be standard by now. Here is the page from their site showing some of the codes.

http://www.scangauge.com/support/xgauge.shtml
I have the new one and their page. The problem is that hybrid-specific codes such as state of charge (SOC) and the hybrid battery voltage and current don't work on the TCH. They only work on the Prius. The company can't figure out the codes w/o having a vehicle.

BTW, where in Southern NM are you? Spent 12 years in Mesquite south of Cruces.

Old 06-12-2010, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by jpezz

BTW, where in Southern NM are you? Spent 12 years in Mesquite south of Cruces.
I guess the actual voltage don't matter as we have the visual percentage to watch on the display.

I live 8 miles south of Alamogordo. Our mobil home is about 5 miles north of Fort Bliss. It is interesting to see the new jets and helicopters fly over from the Holloman AFB which is 8 miles northwest of here.

I drove to Anthony about 4 years ago to watch Alamo HS play football. I remember seeing the exit to Mesquite when we came back though Cruces on the way back home.

Where do you live now..

Old 06-12-2010, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by rburt07
I guess the actual voltage don't matter as we have the visual percentage to watch on the display.
I'd like to see that and more on something more accurate than the visual.

Where do you live now..
NC. You can't be PMed. So PM me. I'd like to talk to you about Orogrande National Forest & Orogrande International Airport if they are still there. I also spent 5 years in Alamo while at HAFB.