Another TCH in my work parking lot

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 06:05 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Another TCH in my work parking lot

Yesterday as I pulled into a parking space at work I noticed the familiar shape of a 2007 Camry ahead of me in the next row. Looking at the lower right of the trunk I saw the HSD logo! It's Blue Ribbon Metallic. I wonder if he or she has noticed my Jasper Pearl in the lot before...

While visiting family in Vermont over the holiday weekend I actually saw, and was parked right across from, another Jasper Pearl with VT plates! My Dad said he has seen it around town.

So, all together I have now seen 4 other TCH besides mine off the dealer lot: a gray one, a red one, another Jasper Pearl and now a blue one!

Old 12-02-2006, 05:44 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Another TCH in my work parking lot

There seems to be more of them down here too. Twice I have seen the same Jasper Pearl on my way to work, another Jasper while out and an old man tan (no offense to anybody), and a couple of white ones. Unfortunately I have been in my truck every time so the wave would appear stupid

Old 12-03-2006, 11:24 AM
Active Enthusiast

At my office (~600 people) there are three TCHs (mine, a co-worker's who bought his a few months after mine, and one other). There is also a Prius and a HiHy. At one of our other offices someone has had an Insight for several years.

Old 12-03-2006, 06:18 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

In my lot I have seen 2 Prius and a HiHy, but my employer has a lot of lots (large employer) and I have walked past one of the tiniest lots where there were THREE Prius and parked on the street right nearby that same lot where two more!