50th Anniversary Edition

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 08:12 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: 50th Anniversary Edition

Of course there's no right or wrong answer as to whether paying extra for a 50th Anniv. Ed. TCH is worth it. For us it was. We bought ours on May 1 and we have no regrets. With the '07 Camry being so ubiquitous, it's fun to have something that's just a little different.

I must admit that there are things that I miss about the HCH that I traded for it, but I'd do it again.

I don't know where you are in Canada, or if you're thinking of buying one, but our local dealer, Chester Berg Toyota in Bemidji, MN finally got their 50th Anniv. model and it was still there yesterday(dealer traded for ours)!

Todd

Old 07-12-2007, 09:11 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

josephan, thanks! How would I get there... normally?

Todd, thanks but I'm a little further west. ok... maybe a lot further.

Old 07-12-2007, 09:17 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Hi Tideland,

Look up... way up...

The Share button at the top of the page takes you there.

Old 07-12-2007, 02:43 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

up there lol. I see it now

Old 07-14-2007, 12:34 PM
Enthusiast

My wife just bought hers last night. She is really enjoying it and the color is growing on her. Originally we were after the black but the price was right on this one. It is turning out to be a great car. Now we just have to wait for our HOV plates.

Old 07-31-2007, 06:14 PM
Enthusiast

I got the 50th Anniversary Edition just because of the color. None of the other colors came close in my book, and I decided it was worth $19 a month to have a color I really liked. Maybe it was vain, but if you send an hour and a half a day driving for five years, you might as well feel good about what you are riding in.

The car has been great in a variety of situations. Mileage has been 35-40 mpg depending on how I watch it and the circumstances -- less in the city and better on the road generally.

Availability of the 50th Edition in DC/VA/MD area seems to vary. I had to search all over and ended up going to the Eastern Shore to get one, but a few weeks later, there seemed to be a number around. ANd the price went down to $400 over MSRP, which is better than what I paid.

Old 07-31-2007, 06:38 PM
Enthusiast

i have a 50th edition and i am in love with it! i am fixing to take pics this weekend. i fully believe it is worth every penny! i will post pics asap! i have only had it for 1.5 weeks....everytime i see it i just want to drive it.

Old 07-31-2007, 06:42 PM
Enthusiast

But how do you really like it?

Old 07-31-2007, 07:15 PM
Enthusiast

you are killing me!!! lol...i can't wait until you get yours and are doing the same thing!....

Old 08-01-2007, 09:28 PM
Enthusiast

Considering that I was in the market for something $10k more, I think that I got a bargain. I guess if you're coming from the other direction, it's a matter of whether you feel it is worth it.

I love my TCH. The fact that it was a 50th Anniversary edition is a plus. I like the color and the lighted insignia along the door 'base' (terminology?).

Quick Reply: 50th Anniversary Edition

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands