Our Announcements The latest official news from Electric Vehicle Forums. Reply only.

Out of Town for New Years

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2004, 03:19 PM
Site Founder

I'm headed out of town for a cruise in the Carribbean from December 26th through New Years. We have plenty of staff to man the site, not to worry, but I thought I'd give everyone the heads up. Have a great day, a great week and a better new year. B)

Old 01-02-2005, 09:16 AM
Site Founder

Welp, I'm back. Give me a bit of time to get back into the swing of things. Hope you all had a great holiday season!

Old 01-02-2005, 11:11 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Hi Jason:

___Welcome back … After you get back into the swing of things, there was a post by an AH owner looking for assistance in entering his tank data. I think he mentioned it was showing up as a non-Hybrid or a Civic? I don’t remember but it is in one of the more recent posts.

___Oh, I hope you had a great time in the Caribbean. Did you do any fishing, Snorkeling, or Scuba Diving while you were there? Pics of what you experienced please

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___Waynegerdes@earthlink.net