Our Announcements The latest official news from Electric Vehicle Forums. Reply only.

Congrats, Steve (Hot_Georgia_2004)!

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2004, 10:33 AM
Site Founder

Everyone, please congratulate Steve (Hot_Georgia_2004) on his promotion to forum moderator. He will be assisting with activity in the community and be "our" expert on the Honda Civic Hybrid.

I am still in need of one or two more moderators. Preferably, these would be Insight-associated or sales-associated people, as I own a Prius and Steve owns a HCH. Contact me for more information.

Old 04-05-2004, 08:17 PM
Contributor ($)

Congratulations, Steve.
It's always good to see your posts. I look forward to haring more from you. Good luck keeping the "rowdys" in check!

Old 04-05-2004, 08:35 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Hi Hot_Georgia_2004:

___Me too, Me too … and make sure you keep me in check when I go head to head with some of the more vocal Prius’ers, ok

___Hey, if you feel like coming up for the ball game, Eric might be able to scrounge a few more tickets up in a pinch? It will hopefully give all of us a good opportunity to talk about our cars with the hoods open and maybe even swap for a few runs around the parking area and such? It would also give you the opportunity to really stretch out the legs of your HCH? What do you say, 66 mpg

___Good Luck and congrats.

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___Waynegerdes@earthlink.net

Old 04-05-2004, 08:50 PM
Contributor ($)

I was going to write "Good luck keeping the Wayne in check", but I thought that would be to blatant.
Thanks for 'fessing up ahead of time, Wayne!