Old Marketplace Archive This section is closed to new listings.

Group Buy offer

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 04:56 PM
Banned
Default Group Buy offer

Hey everyone great news, DICE Electronics is offering a Group Buy discount. If you are needing to have your iPod hooked up to your factory stereo system we have the solutions for you. Our kit will allow you to fully control your iPod/iPhone directly from your radio. Our kit allows you to brows through your playlist, artiest, and albums. This makes it very easy to navigate through your iPod. The radio display will support the text from your iPod so you know what song you are listening to.
All of our iPod kits also includes an 1/8" audio input. This input is great for any other portable MP3 player that you have, DVD video system, external XM or SIRIUS satellite radio reciever.

We are offering you 15% off and free ground shipping. Most of our kits it will be $136.00 shipped.

Please contact me to take advantage of this offer and if you have any questions about application. Offer is good till 9-30-08. You can either call or email me to get this deal.