Old Marketplace Archive This section is closed to new listings.

2007 Camry Hybrid

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 04:00 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default 2007 Camry Hybrid

Looking for a Camry Hybrid, but think that it looks to "plain"? Do you wish the Camry Hybrid looked more like a Camry SE? And are you interested in buying a used car to save some money, but worried about that the factory warranty has already expired? No worries with this vehicle! It includes a Toyota Platinum (bumper-to-bumper) warranty up to 7yrs/100k miles/$0 deductible, so everything will be covered by Toyota for many more years to come.

My growing family needs a minivan, so I have to sell my daily car. I love this car and have treated it with white gloves since I brought it home from the dealership, it still looks like it just came from the showroom floor. My daily commute is 95 miles round-trip and this car has saved me so much money in gas savings. Here are the details:

2007 Camry Hybrid, private seller, 53k highway miles, 38/40mpg, champagne exterior, beige cloth interior, excellent condition, all service records, remaining 7yr/100k/$0 deductible Toyota Platinum extended warranty, SE-style body kit, TRD performance springs, upgraded 18 wheels & tires, rear spoiler, keyless entry, push-button ignition, alarm system, dual-zone climate control, AM/FM/6CD/MP3, JBL Premium Sound, Air Conditioning, Power Steering, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Tilt Wheel, Cruise Control, Dual Front Air Bags, Front Side Air Bags, ABS (4-Wheel), Power Seat, Front independent MacPherson strut suspension, Rear independent dual-link suspension, Front/rear stabilizer bars, Electric pwr-assist rack and pinion steering, Electronically controlled brake system (ECB), Pwr disc brakes, Chrome-tipped exhaust, Auto on/off aerodynamic multi-reflector halogen headlamps, Acoustic noise-reducing windshield, High solar energy-absorbing (HSEA) glass, Color-keyed pwr mirrors, Bi-level covered center console w/storage, Fold-down rear seats, rear fold-down center armrest w/dual cup holders, tire pressure monitoring system, electric rear window defogger w/timer, Fabric door trim w/integrated armrests rear map pockets, Overhead console w/maplights and HomeLink, sunglass holder, Auto-dimming rearview mirror w/compass, Leather-wrapped shift ****, Lockable illuminated glove box, Seatback pockets, Trunk cargo net, Front seat-mounted side airbags, Child-protector rear door locks, Internal trunk-release handle, Energy-absorbing collapsible steering column, Side-impact door beams.

More pictures here: http://pictures.rheefamily.info/pictures/CamryHybrid4Sale/

Toyota has slowly removed many of the standard features of this car in order to keep the MSRP the same, such as the JBL stereo, alloy wheels, and keyless ignition. If you wanted to purchase a new Camry Hybrid with the same options, you would pay much more than the original cost of my car, and that does not include the extra options which I have added on top of the standard options. My loss is your gain!

Asking $21,000. Payment by cash, money order, or cashier/certified check. Car is located in Gilroy, CA (95020).

PM me or email to flopshotgolf@hotmail.com

Last edited by flopshot; 10-24-2008 at 02:20 PM.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:26 PM
Tofu+hybrd= crazy fun!
Default Re: 2007 Camry Hybrid

I love the wheels on it!

Old 09-26-2008, 01:59 PM

Price reduced to $23,900!

Old 10-06-2008, 04:23 AM
Enthusiast

The 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid is a comfortable, well-appointed sedan, equipped with a bevy of technology, from the economical hybrid propulsion system to a raft of standard in-car devices, including a Bluetooth interface and a premium audio system.
__________________________________________________ _____
Carhartt Work Pants budapest property

Old 10-24-2008, 02:19 PM

Price reduced one last time to $21,000. Next stop is to the dealer who has already made me an offer.