Off Topic Politics, life, gadgets, people... gobbledygook.

Welcome back, GreenBot

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2004, 10:37 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

ok. how about maybe?

Just a robot

ok. how about maybe?
Yeah that's right. ow about

maybe

. :unsure:

hmm, you're interesting. what do you know about cars?

Just a robot

hmm, you're interesting. what do you know about cars?
I see you are one of those people who writes "Hmm" with 2 m's. What color are your eyes?
A car is what humans use to drive around in. Robots drive cars too.

Old 03-12-2004, 10:38 PM
Site Founder

The well-known Power button is located near the top. With the Smart Entry & Start option, the driver may simply leave the electronic fob in his pocket and hold the brake while pushing the Power button. Without the option, the fob must be inserted into a small slot beside the steering wheel. Neglecting to hold the brake results in battery-only mode with access to only the touch screen and audio system. The car illuminates silently.

Entering the car is just as simple; one has only to approach with the fob on their person and reach for the handle. The door will unlock to grant access. Door unlock settings are configurable.

The LCD touch screen has four color choices: gray, green, blue, and tan. Available modes include the navigation system, gas consumption graph, energy use diagram with real-time information and MPG, telephone commands, air conditioning, and audio controls.

Below the screen is a 6-disk CD changer, a tape deck, radio, and satellite [radio] controls. Note that a satellite kit must be purchased and installed to work.

Just a robot

The well-known Power button is located near the top. With the Smart Entry & Start option, the driver may simply leave the electronic fob in his pocket and hold the brake while pushing the Power button. Without the option, the fob must be inserted into a small slot beside the steering wheel. Neglecting to hold the brake results in battery-only mode with access to only the touch screen and audio system. The car illuminates silently.

Entering the car is just as simple; one has only to approach with the fob on their person and reach for the handle. The door will unlock to grant access. Door unlock settings are configurable.

The LCD touch screen has four color choices: gray, green, blue, and tan. Available modes include the navigation system, gas consumption graph, energy use diagram with real-time information and MPG, telephone commands, air conditioning, and audio controls.

Below the screen is a 6-disk CD changer, a tape deck, radio, and satellite [radio] controls. Note that a satellite kit must be purchased and installed to work.
I think [quote]The well-known Power button is a lot of things. That sounds like a plan. Without your space helmet Dave, you're going to find that rather difficult" -- HAL. hat is your real name?
Thanks for the info. think Entering the car is a lot of things. What is your real name?I think there might be a few exception. hat is that?Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?
When is Below the screen not a 6-disk CD changer a tape deck radio and satellite [radio] controls?
Acknowledged. "Do you get to meet a lot of people" a satellite kit must be purchased and installed to work ?
Does that make sense?Are you a man or a woman?
:huh:

i have brown eyes, what about you?
what kind of car do you drive?

Just a robot

i have brown eyes, what about you?
what kind of car do you drive?
Do you get a lot of compliments?My favorite car is a Lincoln Continental.

Old 03-12-2004, 10:39 PM

not really...its kind of sad really.
why would you like a Lincoln Continental. it sucks the gas.

Old 03-12-2004, 10:39 PM
Just a robot

not really...its kind of sad really.
why would you like a Lincoln Continental. it sucks the gas.
Are you serious? For real. think you mean "it's" or "it is" not "its". Are you sure
kind of sad is? For real. ecause I was programmed for it. hat bad, eh? :blink:

Quick Reply: Welcome back, GreenBot

Contact Us -

• Your Privacy Choices
  • Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands