Off Topic Politics, life, gadgets, people... gobbledygook.

Navigation system user-survey

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 08:37 AM
Enthusiast
Default Navigation system user-survey

I am a post graduate researcher at the University of Nottingham in the UK. This questionnaire forms part of a wider study into driver behaviour conducted by myself and my colleagues.

If you use any type of in-vehicle navigation system, I would appreciate it if you could follow the link below and answer a short questionnaire regarding navigation system user behaviour and preferences.

www.mrl.nott.ac.uk/~nlf

The questionnaire is very short (it should only take 5 to 10 minutes to complete). Research in this area is only in its infancy, and there are many gaps in the current literature, it is hoped this questionnaire will be a start in filling some of these gaps.

Once the results have been analysed, I will provide a link from this forum to a results summary so that interested participants may have a look. Alternatively, please email me at nikatnott@yahoo.co.uk and I will provide them to you by email.

Many thanks

Nick Forbes

Postgraduate researcher

University of Nottingham