Mileage Estimation Warning

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 06:28 PM
Anonymous Enthusiast
Default Mileage Estimation Warning

Is there a way of changing the point at which the 'estimated miles remaining' warning message appears? I was able to revise the warning point for the oil change and tire rotation, but can't find anything regarding the fuel measure. It comes up for me at an estimated 80-90 miles remaining in the tank - a might too early, in my opinion...

?

Old 08-07-2008, 07:27 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Mileage Estimation Warning

whoa - there's a "rotate tire" warning? cool!

Old 08-08-2008, 02:54 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Mileage Estimation Warning

Originally Posted by kjrst12
Is there a way of changing the point at which the 'estimated miles remaining' warning message appears? I was able to revise the warning point for the oil change and tire rotation, but can't find anything regarding the fuel measure. It comes up for me at an estimated 80-90 miles remaining in the tank - a might too early, in my opinion...

?
kinds of funny... u can chang oil and tires whenever u until it blow or empty out on oil and thats why they let u set what u want.... but gas tank only have 20 gallon of the gas. There is a reason why they have it on when is only use about 16 gallon i have read somewhere before.