Journalism & The Media Television, radio, movies, newspapers, magazines, the Internet and more.

HBO Documentary on Global Warming looking for hybrid owners in DC/VA

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2005, 07:40 AM
Enthusiast
Exclamation HBO Documentary on Global Warming looking for hybrid owners in DC/VA

HBO is producing a documentary about Global Warming to air in 2006. One segment of the program will focus entirely on hybrid vehicles and owners. We are looking for hybrid owners who are from the Virginia/D.C. area, take advantage of the HOV incentive and are interested in sharing their story with us. There is a good chance that we will ask those who respond to be part of the documentary, so please only reply if you are comfortable with being in the film.

Old 07-22-2005, 06:26 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: HBO Documentary on Global Warming looking for hybrid owners in DC/VA

Sure thing. I volunteer my wife. She is a scientist and bike commuter who takes an active interest in the global warming issue. She would be great on camera, as she does many presentations every year. We just bought a Ford Escape Hybrid a couple months ago.

Old 07-22-2005, 09:50 AM
Site Founder
Default Re: HBO Documentary on Global Warming looking for hybrid owners in DC/VA

I'd reply via email, just incase Rosie doesn't check back here. Good luck!

Old 07-27-2005, 01:09 PM
Enthusiast

dknapp,

I sent you an email, not sure if you got it. I'd really like to talk so I can find out more about you, your wife and your hybrid. I can be reached at 212-242-8999x31 or you can drop me your phone number and a good time to call. Hope to hear from you soon!

-Rosie

Originally Posted by dknapp
Sure thing. I volunteer my wife. She is a scientist and bike commuter who takes an active interest in the global warming issue. She would be great on camera, as she does many presentations every year. We just bought a Ford Escape Hybrid a couple months ago.

Old 07-28-2005, 05:56 AM
Active Enthusiast

My wife and I have been out of town lately, in different directions, sorry for the late response. I forwarded your e-mail to my wife, but we have not had a chance to really talk about it. Hope you are not under a serious time crunch. We will be away for the weekend, but should be around a good bit more next week. She or I will give you a call.

Regards,

Dave