Journalism & The Media Television, radio, movies, newspapers, magazines, the Internet and more.

Bad press for media or bad ads?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 05:53 PM
Hybrid True Believer
Default Re: Bad press for media or bad ads?

Originally Posted by rigger
That's funny! I live in a trailer, my proof I'm not wealthy.

I'm starting to believe that bad press gets people more stirred up and that's what the media wants. So far though I think I've seen more positive articles than negative articles, not by much though.
Yeah, my house is really small too. My partner's a librarian, and I'm a Pretrial Investigator (At the TRAINEE pay grade.) we're just ROLLING. in cash (Not!)

Old 03-23-2006, 06:24 PM
Go Army!
Default Re: Bad press for media or bad ads?

The sad part is, as has already been stated here, all these other media sources smell blood and go for the jugular
Remember that the next time you read a story in the YouNameIt Times that cites a report from the SomeOtherName Express.