Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

Studying up on Hybrids

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2006, 11:18 AM
Enthusiast
Cool Studying up on Hybrids

I just found this group and am studying up on "the truth" about the various hybrid suv's. I think I can learn a lot from this group.

Old 01-03-2006, 11:39 PM
Prof. of Hybridology
Default Re: Studying up on Hybrids

Well, feel free to look around and ask questions. If you're looking into the SUV market, make sure to visit the specific hybrid forums.

Also, you may want to read the Ford Escape Hybrid FAQ.

Enjoy!

Old 01-04-2006, 07:12 AM
Default Re: Studying up on Hybrids

The good thing about this site is its diversity. You should be able to find what real owners think of their SUVs both good and bad. If you read enough posts you will know exactly what you are getting and hopefuly won't have unrealistic expectations.

Old 01-04-2006, 07:19 AM
Banned
Default Good Intro Article

Check out this article > Interesting Article on Hybrid Economics

While no single article is going to educate one on hybrids, it's fair. It's not quite cost-effective for most of the public unless maybe they plan on keeping it over five years and 100,000 miles. If found my Insight the most reliable of the seven cars I've owned and the article hints that might be true of the general public when results are in.

Old 01-05-2006, 08:16 PM
G.H. Contributor
Talking Re: Studying up on Hybrids

HI and Welcome to GreenHybrid.

Terry