Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

New(ish) HAH Owner here

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2006, 04:21 PM
Enthusiast
Smile New(ish) HAH Owner here

I guess I was supposed to introduce myself before I just jumped in and asked questions, but as with some others, I've never joined a forum or on line commuity before and didn't know how to get here. But now I am and here it is
I have an 05 HAH, Graphite Pearl, bought at the very end of July, 2005. Currently about 5700 miles and loving the car. I live in Burbank Ca and seem to be the only HAH out here. I've only seen two others in the 7 months I've had mine during my 25 mile each way commute to work. I'm averaging 31mpg with smooth freeway speeds for 20 miles in the morning, stop and go slow speed freeway for 20 miles in the evening and lots of small trips on the weekends. My sister is responsible for my buying the HAH (she liked it and pushed me to get it. But then she went and bought a FEH about a month later . She's getting about the same gas mileage as me, but she doesn't have as much stop/go traffic as I do.

So, having lurked around the website since a couple of months before I bought the car until today I finally decided that I would tap the wealth of information that's here and join up. Don't know what I can contribute, but I'm happy to be here....

Old 01-09-2006, 05:06 PM
G.H. Contributor
Thumbs up Re: New(ish) HAH Owner here

Rachel You get two Smiley Faces:

Thanks for joining GreenHybrid and Congrats on your 05 HAH. Sounds like you are really getting the hang of driving the HAH for FE (Fuel Economy).

Say when you really get Bored, join us on the (Chatroom).

Users in Chatroom
There are no members currently in the chatroom.

Just click on the Box with the Arrow and if we are there say Hello:

Regards;

Terry

Old 01-09-2006, 06:58 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: New(ish) HAH Owner here