Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

New hybrid owner

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2005, 05:58 AM
Enthusiast
Default New hybrid owner

I just wanted to post a HI. I am a first time hybrid owner. We are now the proud owners of a 2006 FWD Ford Escape Hybrid. The wife and I were in the market for a new vehicle and we wanted something larger than the 1996 Honda Civic. We had talked about SUV's and when I ran across Ford Escape Hybrid we were really intrigued. The thought of an SUV that gets such great mileage really appealed to us. We did research on it and took some test drives and finally picked it up on my birthday. So far I am really impressed with it although I am still on my first tank of gas. We left town 4 days after getting it so its been sitting for 10 days.

I think this forum is great. I have picked up a lot of information here about how to get the most out of the car. It will take some re-learning how to drive on my part but will be fun along the way.

Allan