Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

I Might Be A HCH II Owner...

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2006, 08:43 AM
Enthusiast
Default I Might Be A HCH II Owner...

Hello, everyone! I have spent the last two days browsing thru the Honda Civic Hybrid Forums to see what other have thought about them as well as pictures people have posted of their's. I am going to go to the dealership today and see what kinda numbers he can run or me and if they have any in stock... Granted, Delaware isn't as busy as California as far as car buying, so i'm hoping they have what I want in stock. If they do and the numbers are right, I will definately think it over. I will post again when I get the numbers and maybe you guys/gals can help me to determine if the numbers look good.

Talk to ya soon!

Brandon

Old 03-04-2006, 09:00 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: I Might Be A HCH II Owner...

Brandon, please do shop around and let us know how it goes!

Old 03-04-2006, 09:55 AM
Wanna-be Hybrid Owner

Hey Brandon,

Price Honda in South-Dover would be a great place to check out. It's probably about 45 min. from Bear but it would be worth the trip. I got my 2000 Honda Accord SE from them. They were selling HCH II's for $500.00 under MSRP last I checked. I'm thinking about trading in my car for a HCH II at the end of spring.

If you're looking for a closer dealership I recommend Martin Honda in Newark.

-Mike

Old 03-04-2006, 10:16 AM
Enthusiast

Here's what I've gone thru so far...

Price Honda is a little out of the way and thats were I test drove my first one. They only had one in stock and it was a demo for test drives only.

I called Martin Honda and they have NONE in stock and are unsure what is coming in... they will call me on Monday.

I called Union Park Honda and they have NONE in stock and are also unsure what is coming in... They told me to call back... PSSH!

I called Scott Honda of West Chester (I work in West Chester). They have THREE in stock... none with Navi but he said there is definately one coming in VERY shortly... I can put a deposit on it if I want to reserve it. I am going to head up there and get some numbers run on the civic with navi coming in to see where I'm at and take one of the ones without Navi for a test drive.

Wish me luck! :-)

___edit____

BTW, the dealer said that the HCH Mag. Pearl with Navi is 23,900... he said not many dealers are taking anything off them.

Last edited by MacBrando; 03-04-2006 at 03:37 PM.
Old 03-04-2006, 11:19 AM
Hybrid Rook

I purchased from Price Honda. Good experience and their no-haggle model worked well for me. I'll check the purchase price if you'd like. It was definitely competitive with others, and they actually had my vehicle of choice in stock, so it was a no-brainer. Good luck!

Old 03-04-2006, 01:25 PM

MacBrando: I paid MSRP so don't feel so bad if that is all you get. There are some that are getting it for less and some that are paying more. Just don't pay any market adjustments or anything like that. MSRP is fine.

Old 03-04-2006, 03:36 PM
Enthusiast

I Just got back from Scott Honda. Basically, they want me to pay MSRP (23,900) + a $500 shipping and destination charge. They said they have one that should be there (with Navi) in a few days... I'm waiting on my mom so I doubt I'll be able to get that one. My Step-Sister told me to ask around to Price, Martin and Union Park and see what kind of quotes I can get from them. I'll let you guys/gals know...

Old 03-04-2006, 03:38 PM
Active Enthusiast

Welcome to the forums and good luck with the search....

My father and I puchased our '06s w/ Navi at the same time we only got $700 off each. It was a far cry from invoice plus $200 for his '03 HCH and my '04 HCH. I got mine 2 weeks ago, and he's still waiting for his magnetic pearl....

Old 03-04-2006, 03:39 PM
Enthusiast

The one guy at Union Park asked if I would be ok with just a regular civic EX... he said "They get pretty good gas mileage and we have plenty of them in stock." I immediately responded with a no. They just wanted to put me in a car today...

Old 03-04-2006, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by MacBrando
I Just got back from Scott Honda. Basically, they want me to pay MSRP (23,900) + a $500 shipping and destination charge. They said they have one that should be there (with Navi) in a few days... I'm waiting on my mom so I doubt I'll be able to get that one. My Step-Sister told me to ask around to Price, Martin and Union Park and see what kind of quotes I can get from them. I'll let you guys/gals know...
$23,900 should be the price including destination. I think the MSRP is $23,400. Check the Honda site.

Quick Reply: I Might Be A HCH II Owner...

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands