Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

DICE Electronics

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 03:02 PM
Banned
Default DICE Electronics

Hello everyone,

Just wanting to take a moment to introduce myself and DICE Electronics. We are glad to be a site sponsor. I am Travis, and I have been in the car audio industry going on 10 years now. I am looking forward to chatting and help everyone with some audio questions that you may have.

DICE Electronics is a manufacture of iPod interfaces for your car stereo. With our kits you will be able to brows through your playlist, artiest and albums. On most all vehicles our kits will allow text information to be displayed on the radio. Please email or PM me if you have any specific questions regarding your vehicle.

Last edited by Travis@DICE; 09-08-2008 at 03:05 PM.