Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

Another Prius II in So. Cal

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 05:38 PM
Enthusiast
Default Another Prius II in So. Cal

Hello, just wanted to introduce myself. After a year of really wanting a hybrid, I finally picked up a 2007 Prius last weekend and drove it around for the first time today loving every minute of it. Can't wait to learn more about the car and its features. I come over from the Honda family previously owning a 2003 Acura CL Type-S and 1990 Honda Accord. I averaged 32-34mpg in the Accord which I thought was great considering it was rated 24-30. Very interested to see what the Prius delivers! Hello from Huntington Beach, CA

-- Steve

Old 04-08-2007, 08:05 PM
Engineering first
Talking Re: Another Prius II in So. Cal

WELCOME! You are in for a treat!
Originally Posted by SoarinS
Hello, just wanted to introduce myself. After a year of really wanting a hybrid, I finally picked up a 2007 Prius last weekend and drove it around for the first time today loving every minute of it. Can't wait to learn more about the car and its features. I come over from the Honda family previously owning a 2003 Acura CL Type-S and 1990 Honda Accord. I averaged 32-34mpg in the Accord which I thought was great considering it was rated 24-30. Very interested to see what the Prius delivers! Hello from Huntington Beach, CA
You might want to wander over to the Prius forum where we have a FAQ with 'lessons learned.' This will help you get up to speed. We also recommend start recording your mileage database entries (don't worry about the first tank!) A lot of what we've learned came from seeing what worked and what didn't.

Bob Wilson