Honda Motor Company/Acura Honda hybrids

Switching out my complete ignition switch for a used one I bought online i

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2021, 11:25 AM
Enthusiast
Default Switching out my complete ignition switch for a used one I bought online i

The ignition switch came with the original 3 keys and 2 fobs. Now I have a problem!!! My car doesn’t recognize the switch/keys. What are my options to program it to work. Need the cheapest route single/broke/person

Old 02-10-2022, 10:57 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Switching out my complete ignition switch for a used one I bought online i

Introduced an autoparts store start switch utilizing this aide. Sadly, the motor wouldn't turn over. Hardware turned out great, however got literally nothing when I attempted to wrench the vehicle. No start, not to mention motor start. In this way, essentially nothing... no sound or anything. Simply the critical turning in the start. As though the counter robbery had kicked in. In any case, the immobilizer marker didn't come on, so I'm precluding that. Perhaps it was a terrible switch, right out of the crate. Once more, needed to take it out and return the bygone one to. The vehicle terminated straight up. Any other individual experience that?

Kodi nox

Last edited by Alisad; 02-11-2022 at 01:10 AM.