What's this?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 07:42 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Old 09-19-2006, 08:01 AM
Vegetarian
Default Re: What's this?

CUSTOMER INFORMATION: The information in this bulletin is intended for use only by skilled technicians who have the proper tools, equipment, and training to coreectly and safely maintain your vehicle. These procedures should not be attempted by "do-it-yourselfers," and you should not assume this bulletin applies to your vehicle, or that your vehicle has the condition described. To determine whether this information applies, contact an authorized Honda automobile dealer.
Why is this in the HCH1 forum? It includes the 06 model... not to mention the Accord, and Insight.

Old 09-19-2006, 08:14 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

You can move it, but I still wonder. What's this?

Old 09-19-2006, 08:26 AM
Vegetarian

Well I can't move it... but it seems to just be informational... the part with the black bar next to it is the updated part (there was one of these before) to add info about the Civic, Accord and newer Insights, that weren't around in 03. A if-someone-comes-in-with-battery-problems-this-is-what-you-need-to-know kind of thing. Codes, time it should take to repair, parts to order. Also to note extended warranties on some Insights.

Old 09-19-2006, 12:59 PM

I like this statement:

Out of warranty: Any repair performed after warranty expiration may be eligible for goodwill consideration by the District Parts and Service Manager or your Zone Office. You must request consideration, and get a decision, before starting work.

That tells me that if you ask politely they may actualy repair an out of warranty IMA failure with little cost to the vehicles owner.

Old 09-19-2006, 09:25 PM
Active Enthusiast

Remember this phrase, "please sir, may I have some 'goodwill consideration' here?" Always say this with a smile like this

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands