USB Drive Issue

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 07:21 AM
Enthusiast
Unhappy USB Drive Issue

Hey guys, need some help. When I first put a USB stick on my 09 Civic Hybrid, the folder list was all sorted alphabetically. Because all folders were by Album title and I sometime want to listen to one artist, I thought I'd be smart and rename all the folders to the Artist - Alubm. Logical right?

Well when I put the stick by in the car all the folders seem to be random or possibly sorted by Last Modified date (not 100% without writing down where each one is and putting it back on computer).

Question... How does the system sort the folders (and songs for that matter though they are showing ok right now)?

Question 2... Can I setup folders as the following? I don't want to cause an issue so thought I'd ask first:

Aritst
Album 1
Songs
Album 2
Songs

Thanks!