Turning on vent...am I missing something?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 03:07 PM
Enthusiast
Default Turning on vent...am I missing something?

After hitting the "off" button on the ventilation controls, I'm noticing there's no quick way to turn the vent back on. The only way I'm able to do it is either:

1. Hitting A/C twice, which results in having the vent on (A/C off), but at 3 bars of fan speed.
2. Hitting mode several times to get back to the settings I want, then turning the fan speed down.

I just want to be able to turn the vent on and off with 1 bar of fan speed. Anyone know an easier way to do this?

-toddler

Old 04-05-2006, 05:42 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Turning on vent...am I missing something?

Toddler,

Rotate the fan **** to the right one click. It will turn on the fan. (I think that's what you're trying to accomplish).

Eric

Old 04-06-2006, 03:48 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Turning on vent...am I missing something?

I also rotate the fan **** one click I think to the left. This 'wakes' it up to where it was before I shut it off.

I am more paranoid of trying to ensure the a/c compressor is off since I am just looking for heated air. I have the arrow up and below so I am pretty sure the compressor is not on. I almost wish the hybrid just had the simple hvac controls where the a/c button has a green light on it like my 92 Accord.