Tigers New HCH II/ Pictures/Pictures/Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2006, 03:50 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Tigers New HCH II/ Pictures/Pictures/Pictures

Thats not bad at all! I was thinking about getting a few of the options when I get mine but am not sure if some of them are worth the money. I definately want the fog lights and the rearview mirror but am not sure if the bass system and the Music Link are worth the money... Any input on the two if you have used them yet? (the Music link and the bass system)

Old 03-04-2006, 03:52 PM
G.H. Contributor
Thumbs up Re: Tigers New HCH II/ Pictures/Pictures/Pictures

Originally Posted by gumby
Excellent (and numerous) pictures.
You're like a proud papa!

Congrats.
Steve;

You took the Words/Thought right out of my Mouth.

It is Great is all I can Say.

Proud and Grateful;

Terry

Old 03-04-2006, 04:04 PM
G.H. Contributor
Thumbs up Re: Tigers New HCH II/ Pictures/Pictures/Pictures

Originally Posted by MacBrando
Thats not bad at all! I was thinking about getting a few of the options when I get mine but am not sure if some of them are worth the money. I definately want the fog lights and the rearview mirror but am not sure if the bass system and the Music Link are worth the money... Any input on the two if you have used them yet? (the Music link and the bass system)
Brandon;
Don't know about the Music Link. The Bass Option is Yes. The X/M Satellite Radio Option is Yes. Especially if you have the Nav. Option. You can operate the X/M by Voice Command and read out the X/M Station on the Screen and Artist Etc. It's very cool. Pricey like everything these Days, but (IMO) worth it because if you have it installed when you purchase the vehicle by the Honda Dealer then it to is covered by your Honda Warranty.

This stereo system is not Honestly made to Rattle the Windows, but it will perform Great at Normal Music Levels and with the Bass Spkr. Option has Increased Bass. I like it and Glad I got it. No-Regrets-Here.

HTH;

Terry

Old 03-04-2006, 04:08 PM
Active Enthusiast

That is cool that the dealer did the tint for you, I guess more and more are offering that kind of stuff.

Active Enthusiast

Congrats again Terry, you did great! I'm lovin' the navi system as well.

Great move with the warranty, you can't go wrong. I just got a $1,200 check a couple of days ago for the "unused" extended warranty on my traded in '04 HCH.

Enthusiast

Thank you very much for your reply. I will definately think about the XM option. I currently have an XM Roady 2 in my car now but will gladly switch over. Else, I might just keep my roady2 and just use a cable to the AUX jack. But, i have time to think about it. Thanks again!

Old 03-04-2006, 07:55 PM
Active Enthusiast

Terry, Great pics of the new car!! Congrats!! the only thing I don't like is that bra on the front. Have you ever had one of these before on a car? I have and it's not worth the hassle. Sand, grime and whatever else gets in between and scratches the paint, believe me, I know!!

Old 03-04-2006, 08:58 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mikeyt758
Terry, Great pics of the new car!! Congrats!! the only thing I don't like is that bra on the front. Have you ever had one of these before on a car? I have and it's not worth the hassle. Sand, grime and whatever else gets in between and scratches the paint, believe me, I know!!
I mentioned this in another thread, but there is an alternative to the basic bra. 3m makes a clear film that many vendors sell pre-cut as a paint protectant. I have it on my STi and it's amazing. I got mine from Rockblocker and would do it over again in a heartbeat. You get all the protection of a bra, without the mess of keeping it clean/scratching your paint, and you can only see it if you are a few feet away from the car.

Old 03-04-2006, 10:48 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tigerhonaker

Bra's are in, if you want to keep that front end looking New for a long time.
What's the use in having it look new if you never see it?

Old 03-05-2006, 01:29 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tigerhonaker
masgian;

Now I can't see why you would think I'm (Excited) ?

Bra's are in, if you want to keep that front end looking New for a long time.

ROCKS, ROCKS, ROCKS, ROCKS, ROCKS, ROCKS:

Terry
BTW; Terry is out on the Chipped Up Front End:
terry, just post some pictures after you installed the plush/carpet dashmat...

Quick Reply: Tigers New HCH II/ Pictures/Pictures/Pictures

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands