Real Mileage

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2006, 07:44 AM
G.H. Contributor
Exclamation Re: Real Mileage

Originally Posted by SrfCity
I tried to get straight answers on this too as my mileage was far short of EPA estimates. If EPA city is 49 then you'd think that it should be in that neighborhood.(without getting into the whole how the EPA figures mileage debate) Based on the gauge I'd say I get about 36 or so. Lately I reset the A trip meter and now getting around 40 but it takes some work. That's mostly around town kinda stuff. I can't even imagine how you could average what the EPA says without being fanatical about it. Those people that claim really high mileage, I'd like to see proof of it. Digital pic or whatever of the gauges. Hey, I'd just like to see it with my own eyes.
Hey, I'd just like to see it with my own eyes.

Your wish is here: Click on Link & also Click on (My-Pic) when I just took delivery of the HCH II and drove it home. These are real digital Pics as you have requested.

http://www.cleanmpg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=680

Terry

Pic of New HCH II FE after reaching Home. NEW HCH II

Old 05-27-2006, 09:05 AM
Proud owner HCHII
Default Re: Real Mileage

Oh ye of little faith! Seek and ye shall find, ask and it shall be opened unto you.

Old 05-27-2006, 10:56 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

This is the segment I drove last night coming home from work. I think it's the best for this segment so far this year.

I've already driven about 350 miles on that tank.

Old 05-27-2006, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by tigerhonaker
I just read where you said you (Sold) your HCH II. Right?

Anyway I live in San Diego and you can see my lifetime mileage over 12400 miles in the 2006 Civic Hybrid I just sold.

So a few questions for you. Why did you sell it already and what did you purchase then?

Terry
See this post. The cons listed there are basically the reasons I sold it, and I have a Camry Hybrid now that I like alot so far.

Old 05-27-2006, 03:55 PM
G.H. Contributor
Talking Re: Real Mileage

Originally Posted by CGameProgrammer
See this post. The cons listed there are basically the reasons I sold it, and I have a Camry Hybrid now that I like alot so far.
Thanks for the very quick reply and I am now clicking on that Thread.

Terry