Ordered an '06 today!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2006, 11:05 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Ordered an '06 today!

Greetings all,

After much deliberation, I went to my dealer today and traded my '04 HCH and ordered an '06 HCH w/ Navi.

It was a good day for the salesman as I brought my Dad with me and he traded his '03 HCH and also ordered an '06 w/ Navi.

It's funny because I have a magnesium '04 and he has an opal '03.....we sorta switched as I liked his and he liked mine....I got the opal and he got the magnetic pearl. We both got GREAT trade values, a small discount (the trade in made up for it) that was the deal maker. The only downside is that the 2.9% financing through AH is no longer offered, they are at 6.9%, so I'll be putting more money down.

I find out on Monday how long I have to wait, but they have a few cars unspoken for and due in about 4-6 weeks from now.

Thanks to this board and everyone on this forum for helping me to decide on the '06!

Best regards,
Renato

Old 02-04-2006, 11:24 AM
G.H. Contributor
Thumbs up Re: Ordered an '06 today!

Originally Posted by Renato
Greetings all,

After much deliberation, I went to my dealer today and traded my '04 HCH and ordered an '06 HCH w/ Navi.

It was a good day for the salesman as I brought my Dad with me and he traded his '03 HCH and also ordered an '06 w/ Navi.

It's funny because I have a magnesium '04 and he has an opal '03.....we sorta switched as I liked his and he liked mine....I got the opal and he got the magnetic pearl. We both got GREAT trade values, a small discount (the trade in made up for it) that was the deal maker. The only downside is that the 2.9% financing through AH is no longer offered, they are at 6.9%, so I'll be putting more money down.

I find out on Monday how long I have to wait, but they have a few cars unspoken for and due in about 4-6 weeks from now.

Thanks to this board and everyone on this forum for helping me to decide on the '06!

Best regards,
Renato
Hi Renato;

Man your Family is Like going to be {Green & Hybrid Down}. WOW; two Hybrids in the same Family.

Well you all both have to be really excited. Good-Luck and Enjoy your "HYBRIDS".

You Guys are Truly the Hybrid Family.

Congrats;

Terry

BTW; Don't forget to let us know how you like them.

Old 02-04-2006, 11:48 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Ordered an '06 today!

Congradulations. I am still trying to convince my partner to trade in his '05 for an '06 with Nav. It is such a difference. You'll love it. Keep posting your progress.

Old 02-04-2006, 12:25 PM
G.H. Contributor

Originally Posted by AZMerf
Congradulations. I am still trying to convince my partner to trade in his '05 for an '06 with Nav. It is such a difference. You'll love it. Keep posting your progress.
Hi AZMerf;
I just took a minute and checked out your "Shared-Photos".

I like expecially the Interior Shot of the Gauges Lit-Up.

Click On Picture To Blow-Up: Great !!!!!

Looks Really Great; {Blown-Up}.

Regards;

Terry

Old 02-04-2006, 03:38 PM
Enthusiast

Congratulations.

I also just got back from purchasing a Silver 2006 w/navi. I finally decided on the Civic and went to the dealer today. They let me take a test ride alone so that was a bonus. While I always admired the looks of the new Civic, I never sat in one until today. It is very nice and the size is fine for me. The blue interior was better looking in person than I thought it would be.

Having never driven a Hybrid though, the first time the engine auto stopped at a light, it kind of freaked me out until I realized it was working exactly as it should.

They are supposed to be getting the car from another dealer this coming week, so we'll see. Worst case I have to wait a month but that is fine with me.

I am really looking forward to getting it. After lurking around this forum for months, I finally just registered.

Old 02-04-2006, 06:59 PM
Active Enthusiast

Congrats as well!

I wasn't able to test drive one, or see one in the flesh....but I am anxious to compare the '03/'04 to the '06.

Old 02-04-2006, 07:35 PM
G.H. Contributor

Originally Posted by kettleone
Congratulations.

I also just got back from purchasing a Silver 2006 w/navi. I finally decided on the Civic and went to the dealer today. They let me take a test ride alone so that was a bonus. While I always admired the looks of the new Civic, I never sat in one until today. It is very nice and the size is fine for me. The blue interior was better looking in person than I thought it would be.

Having never driven a Hybrid though, the first time the engine auto stopped at a light, it kind of freaked me out until I realized it was working exactly as it should.

They are supposed to be getting the car from another dealer this coming week, so we'll see. Worst case I have to wait a month but that is fine with me.

I am really looking forward to getting it. After lurking around this forum for months, I finally just registered.

HI;

And welcome to GreenHybrid the Forum with the Answers.

Congrats on the New Incoming HCH II.

Regards;

Terry

Old 02-04-2006, 09:37 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tigerhonaker
Hi AZMerf;
I just took a minute and checked out your "Shared-Photos".

I like expecially the Interior Shot of the Gauges Lit-Up.
It's the one picture I really wanted to see when I was waiting for mine. I figured I could share the favor with someone else.

Old 02-04-2006, 11:21 PM
G.H. Contributor

Thanks;

You were Right:

Terry

Old 02-09-2006, 08:21 AM
Active Enthusiast

I am super psyched.....my dealer just called to let me know that my car is in! Of course I wanted to pick it up asap (the end of the day) or even tomorrow, but I'll have to wait until Saturday a.m. It's better this way so that I have time to go to my bank and look for the title.

Quick Reply: Ordered an '06 today!

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands