New HCH Owner

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2005, 07:58 PM
Enthusiast
Default New HCH Owner

Hey all, just picked up my 2005 HCH this past weekend, and found you all by searching the web for info. Glad you all are here. I work in the Petroleum Additives and Fuels industry as a consultant. We're a small group of industry people that actually work on products like MMT, Biodiesel, and Clean Diesel Technologies. I'm sure most of you know about Biodiesel and some things about Clean Diesel technologies, MMT is basically an additive/chemical you see mostly in octane boosters, and the primary function is to reduce knock, and remove lead from gasolines. We've started a project building reactors in both China and Poland to build MMT reactors to offer product to other countries who otherwise find it difficult to receive MMT inexpensively, or who are just learning of the product for their detergent and gasoline needs, currently stateside there are reactors present in Texas City, also in South Carolina, and Jacksonville. So in a nutshell that's me....I'm sure I'll have many questions about my new HCH as time rolls on. If any of you have any questions for me concerning additives, rumors, facts, etc...on any of this other stuff...I'd love to help you out as well. I've seen by lurking on the boards for a few days that some of you already know your stuff about emerging energy technologies and biodiesel. Glad to be here, see you all around the boards.

DC.

Old 06-24-2005, 08:09 PM
Default Re: New HCH Owner

Welcome to Greenhybrid

Old 06-24-2005, 08:49 PM
Contributor ($)

Welcome aboard, DHCivic.
I'm sure ou will be called upon to impart some knowlege about the Petroleum Additives and Fuels industry. I'm already formulating some questions....

Feel free to ask questions of your own as well. There are plenty of talented HCH owners on this site.

Old 06-24-2005, 08:59 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ericbecky
Welcome aboard, DHCivic.
I'm sure ou will be called upon to impart some knowlege about the Petroleum Additives and Fuels industry. I'm already formulating some questions....

Feel free to ask questions of your own as well. There are plenty of talented HCH owners on this site.
Thanks ericbecky and tbaleno for the welcomes thus far. ericbecky, I shall do my best to help you out with whatever info I can...shouldn't be a problem. I'm sure I'll have many questions about my HCH as the weeks and months go by. We had a company car back in 2002 that was a 1st generation Prius, so the world of hybrids isn't all that new to me, although the Civic is a different animal. I had originally tried to get an Insight, but they're pretty hard to find in my area, and I didn't want to wait for a new one....

Old 06-25-2005, 12:41 PM
Enthusiast

Welcome DHCivic!

We are currently waiting for our '06 FEH... and getting antsy!