Magnetic Pearl I need Your Help

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 11:20 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Magnetic Pearl I need Your Help

I have a black truck and Magnetic pearl HCHII. The Magnetic pearl stays cleaner way longer then the black and it seems to hide a lot of the dirt. However, I love the blue interior, but it seems to get dirty fast....at least it collects alot of lit and shows the lint and whatever, very badly.

Old 05-05-2006, 06:30 PM
Active Enthusiast

Magnetic pearl is absolutely beautiful, my Dad has one and I'm envious everytime I see it. It's much like BMW's carbon black.....so black, it's blue.

Old 05-05-2006, 07:24 PM
Enthusiast

I found a site that showed the most popular colors for cars. Silver was #1 with 24%, black was next and then white. IMHO nothing looks better than black when its clean. I just don't have the time for the maintenace. I think silver look classy and black looks more sporty. Anyway, I'm just happy to have found a hybrid so my wife can get into the HOV lane. Thanks for all the help. Has anyone tried applying scoth guard to the seats? If so was there any discoloring. Sometimes the spray can make the interior darker.

Old 05-05-2006, 09:59 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

I have a Mag Pearl and have never had a black so for me, I feel it always looks dirty and I was h it weekly. Even when I had the Magnesium '04 HCH I washed it weekly so I don't treat it any differently. I just have to get used to the dusty look (I live in Phx, AZ and there is always dust).