Magnetic Pearl I need Your Help

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 01:23 PM
Enthusiast
Default Magnetic Pearl I need Your Help

I found an 06 that is Magnetic Pearl. I haven't actually seen the car because it's out of state. I currently have a black car and HATE it. It always looks dirty. Is the Magentic Pearl similar or does it stay clean?

Thanks in advance

Old 05-03-2006, 02:03 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Magnetic Pearl I need Your Help

It stays clean. Not like black. I have a Magnetic Pearl. It;s right on the edge between deep blue and deep gray. A steel blue color. In some lights it looks very very very blue. Other lights it looks very very gray. I named my car Timothy Two Tone. I just washed it last weekend, only the 2nd time I've washed it since I bought it almost 4 months ago. The blue seats in it are fabulous,too

Old 05-03-2006, 07:48 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TerrierMom
It stays clean. Not like black. I have a Magnetic Pearl. It;s right on the edge between deep blue and deep gray. A steel blue color. In some lights it looks very very very blue. Other lights it looks very very gray. I named my car Timothy Two Tone. I just washed it last weekend, only the 2nd time I've washed it since I bought it almost 4 months ago. The blue seats in it are fabulous,too
I'm so glad to hear this. I ordered a Civic Hybrid yesterday in Magnetic Pearl and I was very hesitant to choose a color since I hadn't seen any in person yet. Sure it's just one person's opinion, but I feel very reassured.

Old 05-03-2006, 08:02 PM
Enthusiast

It's a beautiful color! I am glad I chose it! I just posted pics of it in the pictures section. https://www.greenhybrid.com/share/category6.html One of the inside.Two where it looks almost purple, taken the night I picked it up from the dealer---it was under flourescent lighting. One taken just after sunset in winter and it looks gray. The paint has blue metallic sparkles in it.

Old 05-03-2006, 08:09 PM
Enthusiast

Well. The dealer made a mistake and only had Alabaster silver so I ended up taking that color. In the East with all the road dirt I think the silver will be more practical. My wife wanted the Magentic Pearl but we would have had to go out of state to find it.

Old 05-03-2006, 08:17 PM
Enthusiast

I waited almost 4 months for my Mag Pearl. Ordered it 9/19/05. Took delivery 1/10/06. Number 1 on the list for the color at my dealer. Someone got one before me, but they knew a VP at Honda America.

Last edited by TerrierMom; 05-03-2006 at 08:24 PM.
Old 05-03-2006, 09:13 PM
Enthusiast

Nice pics of the car. Love the color.

Old 05-04-2006, 05:38 AM
Active Enthusiast

I have the MP. It looks dirty fast compared to my silver car after just 5 days parking out on the driveway. But I still like the color and willing to bring it to the car wash more often.

Old 05-04-2006, 07:25 AM
Proud owner HCHII

traderfjp

Sorry that you do not like black. I have a Nighthawk Black Pearl and chose it because silver is too universally popular. My wife and I love it - and the car!

Tulip

Old 05-04-2006, 07:58 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Those are cool shots, especially the purplish ones. I would have loved it if the HCH came in that purply color and it was not just a lighting effect. It's a very royal color.

Quick Reply: Magnetic Pearl I need Your Help

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands