Expected Deleivery date for '06 HCH ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 11:52 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Expected Deleivery date for '06 HCH ?

if anyone gets note of navi hch please keep us informed. thx

Old 11-04-2005, 11:54 AM

The ones with nav were delayed; it's only non-nav coming in right now. I would guess the navs will come in in 2-3 weeks, but that's just a guess.

Old 11-04-2005, 01:45 PM
Accidental Hybrid Fan

Oh yeah. they let me drive it.
I was one of the idiots who paid $2500 over sticker for an S2000 when they first came out so they know I would buy at MSRP.
Down side is we cant find a Prius to test drive to compare it to!

Originally Posted by xcel
Hi S2000:

___Did they let you drive it? If so, I think I will call my local Honda dealership tomorrow morning to see if they have one in waiting for prep and if I can take one out for 20 + minutes … Digital camera in tow of course

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes

Old 11-04-2005, 01:49 PM
Accidental Hybrid Fan

I think its really odd that NH sees the first one here..but we are only a small segment of the population that is buying the cars.

I spoke with a Toyota dealer who was trying to convince me that the new Civic is not a "true" hybrid like the Prius. Im pretty sure the 06 is much different than the 05's and earlier...correct?

On the MP3 plug in...I will check it out tomorrow.

Thanks

Old 11-04-2005, 07:19 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

I spoke to the Honda dealer in Concord, CA today. He says they have four HCH arriving next week, three regular and one NAV. He says the ship will offload them at Benicia, on the Sacramento River just inland from San Francisco Bay.

Speaking of port of arrival, this is not surprising actually. Many ships with Far East cargoes make several quick stops along the U.S. West Coast, dropping off parts of their cargo at each port. They may stop in Seattle, Oakland, Long Beach, San Diego, on consecutive days and then head back west. It's far more efficient than dropping all the cargo at one port and having it transported by land.

Old 11-06-2005, 03:50 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Theres guy at vtec.net that has got his HCH w/Navi. Hes in the N.E. If he has his I would have fig'ed folks here would have started getting theres.

Old 11-06-2005, 10:35 AM

What honda might have done is stagger start delivery so all parts of the country start getting them at about the same time. So the ones in the north east may have been delivered first then central us then west coast so they all show up on lots around the same time.

Old 11-06-2005, 11:24 AM
Enthusiast

just learned my mag pearl w nav is the 907th off assembly line due in san francisco east bay. as of yesterday still @ sea.

Old 11-06-2005, 02:20 PM
Active Enthusiast
Cool Re: Expected Deleivery date for '06 HCH ?

I'm guessing that the east coast is seeing the Ohio/Canada manufactured HCH's and that the west coast is seeing the Japanese ones.

My dealer still doesn't have a clue. All along in this process, it seems that I've been able to learn more about the HCH than my dealer even cares to know. However, from what I'm reading in this topic, I'm guessing the dealer will see my car next week .

'06 HCH Mag Pearl w/o NAV on order....

Don

Old 11-06-2005, 03:11 PM

All of the HCHs are made in Japan. All coupes and Sis are made in Canada and all Sedans (except a few) are made in Ohio.

Quick Reply: Expected Deleivery date for '06 HCH ?

Contact Us -

• Your Privacy Choices
  • Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands