Cow’s That? Honda Moooove With The Hybrid Heifer

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2006, 07:33 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Cow’s That? Honda Moooove With The Hybrid Heifer

http://www.carpages.co.uk/honda/hond...d-06-08-06.asp

Honda’s Civic Hybrid has been churned into a cow for an appearance at Fruitstock, the innocent festival, this weekend. Hoofed have thought it?

Honda is attending the London event to inform and educate festival-goers on cleaner driving.

<!-- OAS_AD('Middle'); //-->
"We’ve created a Hybrid with grass before," explains John Kingston, Environment Manager for Honda (UK), "and the next logical step was a cow car. When I first herd the idea in the office, I thought, ‘what a load of bull’, and told the person who suggested it to ‘pull the udder one’. But on reflection, it was probably the best moos I’d heard all day, besides - no-one came up with a heifer idea."

Old 08-06-2006, 10:00 PM
Vegetarian
Default Re: Cow’s That? Honda Moooove With The Hybrid Heifer

Sounds like they wanted to do it just so they could use a lot of bad puns. Sheesh!