It came in!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 06:34 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default It came in!!!

Pick-up my 2008 HCH last night after 6 weeks, the last of the white ones, on the way home 30 miles I got 39.5 per Honda, the family test drove it for an other 30 miles and the milage dropped to 36.7. Now with all the gas money I'm going to save I can spend it on "STUFF" for the car. the frist major purchase will be the Service manual, then the Honda code reader, I just ordered LED hi beam headlights since I didn't want to remove DRL's. I got the NAV system so i will try to add blue tooth to it or the radio for the cell phone. The PC card sound is great I had loaded up a 2 G card before hand so I will not need a IPOD adaptor.

Old 08-13-2008, 07:11 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: It came in!!!

Good luck with your new HCH2. Good color as well. H

Old 08-14-2008, 09:42 AM
Enthusiast

Congrats and enjoy! I pick mine up Saturday morning!

Old 08-14-2008, 07:29 PM
Enthusiast

Congats on the new car. I test drove mine tonight and take delivery on Monday 8/18 after the dealer does the prep and my loan clears the bank.
Tell me, how can you add Blue-Tooth to this? I have the Nav option also with mine...is Blue Tooth an option that can be added easily?

HBJ

Old 08-18-2008, 02:11 PM
Active Enthusiast

Yes With Money, I"m Ordering A Parrot Blue Tooth And A Multi Comm Interface Part # Pi090003aa Which Will Allow The Use Of The Radio Buttons On The Seering Wheel The Best Buy Was On Amazon. I Will Try To Attach The Pdf Of The Install

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
pinoutmulticommhonda.pdf (670.0 KB, 1619 views)
Old 08-18-2008, 08:26 PM
Enthusiast

Ronnie,

Can you explain how this will work? What is the LCD display for? I read the instruction pdf and can see that you use the steering wheel buttons to control phone hang-up etc. Where did you order the Multi Comm Interface Part # Pi090003aa? Is this a Honda part number? I asked my dealership today about this and they said it was not available on the Civic Hybrid w/nav. How are you able to get this to work?

HBJ

Last edited by Hybrid Bob J; 08-18-2008 at 08:30 PM.
Old 08-19-2008, 06:05 AM
Active Enthusiast

I ordered a ck3100 Parrot (black and white display) and the PI090003AA Multicom from amazon.com they also have a color version of the Parrot. The display tells you the caller Id or phone number of who you are calling. I'm an engineer so I installed my own but Best Buy can install it also my local store wanted a $100 for install. It works great It mutes the radio and the speakers are the cars audio system the only think I did was used the Nav Microphone in place of the parrot one, that was a challenge. I will include the data sheet for the parrot.

Attached Files
Old 08-19-2008, 06:41 AM
Enthusiast

Ronnie,

Great info! I might have to pursue this option...too bad that you can't integrate the LCD info into the nav LCD somehow...that would be a real winner but this might do the trick!
Thanks again!

HBJ

Old 08-19-2008, 07:10 AM
Outcast Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ronnie38
... I just ordered LED hi beam headlights since I didn't want to remove DRL's.
Ronnie, congrats! Can you give some more info about the LED hi beams you ordered? TIA

Old 08-19-2008, 01:25 PM
Active Enthusiast

HERE IS THE LINK.
http://www.eautoworks.com/search-ALL/bu53-ba64.htm
FOR THE HI BEAM HEADLIGHTS

Quick Reply: It came in!!!

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands