Anyone Seen A 2006 Civic Brochure Yet ???

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2005, 07:13 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Anyone Seen A 2006 Civic Brochure Yet ???

Glad you got the color worked out and everything is lookin' good Terry.

We want a FULL report after you take delivery.

Mike

Old 09-19-2005, 07:22 PM
G.H. Contributor
Post Re: Anyone Seen A 2006 Civic Brochure Yet ???

Originally Posted by Wangofree
Glad you got the color worked out and everything is lookin' good Terry.

We want a FULL report after you take delivery.

Mike
Mike; up-date on the delivery and build date to follow tomorrow by dealer once confirmed by their computer system. I'll let you know once it's in concrete so to speak. I don't want a guess this go around I want to see it on their ordering system as a confirmed build date from Honda.

Mike; forgot to tell you that I have a Brochure on the 06 Civic now it came in late this evening. Finally I can see what the color combos are for myself.

Terry

BTW; I don't remember if I said or not the color is "Alabaster Silver Metallic" with the Blue interior.

Last edited by tigerhonaker; 09-19-2005 at 07:29 PM.
Old 09-19-2005, 08:09 PM
G.H. Contributor

Originally Posted by DTDRIVER
Photos are only of the front end so hard to tell.
Opal blue looks like a light blue metallic. Could be similar to current color.
magnetic pearl looks sort of dark blue gray metallic.
The blue interior is two tone...Tan on lower dash cover where you knees go and lower door panel and center arm rest. Great places for dirt to show up!
Too bad we cant get the all gray interior offered on the DX, LX, and EX!

I see the handbrake will be in the way of your right knee just like someone has complained about already.
DTDriver; See thread on this Hybrid Civic Forum called (Question? How has GreenHybid Helped You)

I think you will find it interesting:

Thanks;

Terry

Old 09-19-2005, 08:18 PM
Active Enthusiast

I just went online to the Honda Site and requested a 2006 Civic Brochure. So I should have it in 10 days.

Old 09-20-2005, 05:47 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

When I was at the Bell Honda dealer in Phoenix, I saw a box of '06 Accord brochures under a desk as I was waiting for the salesman to come back. I went over, pulled the box out, and took one to flip through. Another salesman came over and hassled me about the brochure in a jokingly kind of manner. Seemed like he didn't want me looking at it. That was about a month ago. I wonder if they had '06 Civic brochures under another desk?

For anyone interested: the new items I could remember on the HAH was sunroof option, LED brake lights, side indicator lights on the mirror housings, redesigned tailights, muffler pipes came straight out the back (not angled down like the '05), and a few more colors (don't recall which ones). There were probably other options, but I didn't have a chance to look at them since the salesman promptly returned. Oh, I do believe the rated horsepower was 253.

Old 09-20-2005, 03:07 PM
G.H. Contributor

Originally Posted by azwildbill2
I just went online to the Honda Site and requested a 2006 Civic Brochure. So I should have it in 10 days.
azwildbill2; If you want a Brochure on the 06 HCH quicker you can more than likely pick one up at your nearest "Friendly" Honda Dealer. I just picked mine up yesterday and some of the other members on this Forum had already got Brochures and had them for awhile. Are you going to purchase a HCH or just curious about the changes for 06?

HTH

Terry