Anyone bought an HCH-Leather yet?

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 07:09 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Anyone bought an HCH-Leather yet?

I'm curious if the seats are more comfortable. I still can't drive my car more than an hour.

nf

Old 10-23-2008, 12:48 PM
Default Re: Anyone bought an HCH-Leather yet?

I would like one, but I think I'll have leather installed in my low milage 2006 HCH. To much of a hit when trading in and I can not see much in the way of improvements in the 2009 HCH! H

Old 10-24-2008, 08:49 PM
Enthusiast

@Harold:

Hold out for the new insight if you are looking to trade in you HCHII. The '09 models have VSA, new bumper, ugly chrome accent on the trunk, leather and new paint options...definitely not worth trading in your '06. If you are looking at changing your interior check out this company http://www.greatcovers.com/ someone recommended them to me.

@no flash:

I doubt they changed the shape of the seats much if at all. Heated seats may take you past the 1 hour comfort barrier though

Old 10-25-2008, 08:34 AM

I think I'll run my 2006 into the ground if I can out live it? I like the HCH2 other than the seats and e-brake hdl. H

Old 11-02-2008, 08:00 PM
Enthusiast

I just picked up a 2009 Civic Hybrid with Leather and Nav yesterday. I don't have much to compare it to and not a lot of time spent in it yet, but I love it so far. I have a three hour drive next weekend, if I have any problems I'll let you know.

Old 11-02-2008, 08:06 PM

David
How much extra for the leather? You will like your new HCH2. They are a very nice driver! H

Old 11-03-2008, 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by darthnut
I just picked up a 2009 Civic Hybrid with Leather and Nav yesterday. I don't have much to compare it to and not a lot of time spent in it yet, but I love it so far. I have a three hour drive next weekend, if I have any problems I'll let you know.
Sounds great. We'd love to see some pictures of the interior as well.

Congrats.

nf

Old 11-27-2008, 04:24 PM
Enthusiast

Hi,
I'm new but just got my new 09 with leather and navi Sunday. I had an 07 that we put after market leather in and loved it. The leather in the 09 is very nice. I find the comfort the same as my 07. Now if I did this correctly, I have attached a cell phone picture of the interior of my 09. The color is a navy blue, car is magnetic pearl.

(Would still be driving the 07 but was in an accident 4 weeks ago where my car was totalled. Thank goodness the accident was not my fault. All of the Honda safety features did there job. While I was hurt, I will heal in time.)

Kathy

Attached Thumbnails Anyone bought an HCH-Leather yet?-insidecar.jpg  
Old 11-27-2008, 05:56 PM
Enthusiast
Thumbs up Re: Anyone bought an HCH-Leather yet?

Very nice! Glad to hear that you picked the HCHII again.

Old 11-27-2008, 06:17 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bill717
Very nice! Glad to hear that you picked the HCHII again.
Why thank you, My 07 HCH was the first car I picked out and bought on my own. I adored it and was heart broken when it was totaled.

Worse, my husband is not sold on the hybrid technology. He prefers the batteries being used in the new Mercedes Hybrid. (Way out of my price range and I needed a car now.) The credit crunch now meant that I needed my husband on the loan, and for some reason, he felt his opinion on the new car was important.

So began Car Wars...We looked at every car made. We test drove half of the cars made. Almost compromised on the Altima Hybrid but they wouldn't even try to deal. Thank goodness because I hated the car. At that point, DH said "We are buying the Civic." Which happened to be the first car we had looked at 2 weeks before. He is now as much as a fan of the car as I am. Also in his opinion, the sound system and ride is better in the 09, his main complaints about the 07.

Quick Reply: Anyone bought an HCH-Leather yet?

Contact Us -

• Your Privacy Choices
  • Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands