2006 HCH Accessories Page/From Honda 10/8/06

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2005, 10:46 AM
G.H. Contributor
Talking 2006 HCH Accessories Page/From Honda 10/8/06

Hi everyone this could not be scanned as a picture and text so I rescanned as black and white text, alot less resolution but at least you can read the accessories for the 06 HCH and overlook the quality of the Picture at top.

HTH

Terry

Old 10-09-2005, 01:37 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: 2006 HCH Accessories Page/From Honda 10/8/06

thanks terry for the scan!

my favorite accessory is the engine block heater...sigh...no more rough, cold starts in the morning

Old 10-09-2005, 02:15 PM
G.H. Contributor
Post Re: 2006 HCH Accessories Page/From Honda 10/8/06

Originally Posted by bluecivichybrid
thanks terry for the scan!

my favorite accessory is the engine block heater...sigh...no more rough, cold starts in the morning
Hi bluecivichybrid; got to be a plus.
Your welcome and I guess that the official release date for the 06 HCH is going to be 10/19/2005 and then one can go onto Hondas web site and build their own HCH and check prices with accessories less "Install/Labor/Cost". At least this page lets us know whats out there for the HCH when it is released.

Terry

Old 10-09-2005, 02:58 PM

Those are some nice accessories! I'd want the dimmer mirror, 6-disk in-dash CD changer, XM satellite radio, and the bass system. (I never drive without music playing.)

Are all these accessories installed by the dealer? In other words, you don't have the order the car with these from the factory, do you?

Old 10-09-2005, 03:39 PM
Active Enthusiast

Too bad there are not some decent rims listed as an option to replace the Pontiac looking stock rims!

Old 10-09-2005, 04:08 PM
G.H. Contributor

Originally Posted by CGameProgrammer
Those are some nice accessories! I'd want the dimmer mirror, 6-disk in-dash CD changer, XM satellite radio, and the bass system. (I never drive without music playing.)

Are all these accessories installed by the dealer? In other words, you don't have the order the car with these from the factory, do you?
HI CGameProgrammer; Your correct in your thinking, these accessories listed in sales booklet that I copied are (All-Dealer-Installed) so I would suggest that a person get with their sales rep. and make sure the dealer is going to have the Accessories you want in stock when your 06 HCH arrives at dealer to be PDI (Pre-Delivery-Inspection) and ready for delivery to you. I have found that (More-Often-Than-Not) dealer will not have these in stock. Infact "Hardly-Ever."

I think also I would strongly recommend that you check the "Installed-Labor-Cost" Plus the Accessories themselves. Last time I went through this on my 05 Civic Limited Edition I can tell you as an example just the "Fog-lights" parts + Labor was $687.30, hard to believe but true just for factory fog lights. I had dealer (Sublet) out for Custom-Leather-Interior that ran $1,095.00 installed. So my point is we would all be alot better off if we could simply order the HCH with the options we want through the factory but Honda does not conduct business that way they build vehicles and ship to their dealers and then the dealers add the accessories to the vehicle at that point and as you can tell from some of these prices that's alot of extra income for the dealer. The positive side to this is that when the dealer at the time of purchase adds the approved accessories by Honda, the accessories do carry the "Honda Factory Warranty" just like they were installed by the factory.

Terry

BTW: I want the: Front Underbody Spoiler, Rear Underbody Spoiler, Side Underbody Spoiler, Fog Lights, Splash Guards, 1/2 Nose Mask, Leather Steering-Wheel Cover, Auto Day/Night Mirror w/Compass, X/M Satellite Radio, Bass System Kit, Legal 35% Tint: That's All For Me

Old 10-09-2005, 04:09 PM

I like the stock rims, and Honda chose them because they're supposed to be aerodynamic.

Old 10-09-2005, 04:20 PM
G.H. Contributor

Originally Posted by DTDRIVER
Too bad there are not some decent rims listed as an option to replace the Pontiac looking stock rims!
Hi DTDRIVER; Did you remember the post you were on the other day that (Tim) did the research on the (Tires & Wheels) for the HCH of his?

Thread is: (I think I have an Innovative Idea)

Check your prior post because you were on this thread.

Also have you considered running the 06 Civic EX 16" Wheels & Tires? More rolling resistance but they do look super I have seen them already at my dealer on the 06 Civic EX.

HTH

Terry

Old 10-10-2005, 09:18 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CGameProgrammer

CGameProgrammer: Save your money on the 6-disk CD changer and buy an iPod instead (or other MP3 player). You can store thousands of songs and with the Hybrid's MP3 Aux jack built in, you don't need the CD changer. Plus I suspect it will be less money for the iPod.

Old 10-10-2005, 09:32 AM

That's a good idea, AZMerf. I already use iTunes for downloading all my songs; I really should get around to buying an iPod since everyone raves about them.

Quick Reply: 2006 HCH Accessories Page/From Honda 10/8/06

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands