06 Civic EX drive

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2005, 03:50 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default 06 Civic EX drive

Yesterday, I drove a 06 Civic EX coupe with NAV/XM radio about 100 miles.
I really like the car. It seems to have more power and a better transmission and quieter than the 05s.
Cant wait to drive the 06 HCH. Based on the EX drive, I am now thinking seriously of trading my 05 HCH on an 06 Nav model later after the dust settles next year. Wish I could keep both, but dont need that many cars around.
Just got to figure about the rims. The are butt ugly. Would probably have to change them. EX has nice rims on it.

Old 11-01-2005, 04:43 PM
now Insight, had an HCH
Default Re: 06 Civic EX drive

My dealer finally got a 4dr EX in the other day. I loved it, they are starting to grow on me like I knew they would. Feels like a sturdier car IMO. Oddly enough the elderly couple that were checking out a coupe and their salesman were eyeing my HCH. My wife would kill me if I got another car, besides the HCH is "supposed" to be her car now.

As far as the HCH wheels, they remind me of Insight wheels somewhat. Sure they were going for the smoothest wheel as possible for a reason (gee, can't we make a More MPG emoticon?)

Old 11-01-2005, 05:50 PM
G.H. Contributor
Thumbs up Re: 06 Civic EX drive

Originally Posted by DTDRIVER
Yesterday, I drove a 06 Civic EX coupe with NAV/XM radio about 100 miles.
I really like the car. It seems to have more power and a better transmission and quieter than the 05s.
Cant wait to drive the 06 HCH. Based on the EX drive, I am now thinking seriously of trading my 05 HCH on an 06 Nav model later after the dust settles next year. Wish I could keep both, but dont need that many cars around.
Just got to figure about the rims. The are butt ugly. Would probably have to change them. EX has nice rims on it.
Hi DTDRIVER; I can tell from your post that you are getting (Weak), try to stay "Strong" and don't let this 06 HCH state of the art, beautiful full of all the high tech stuff make you
(Weak).

Hey I'm messing with you, like you couldn't tell, Right ?

Terry