Tweaks anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 12:56 AM
Enthusiast
Default Tweaks anyone?

First off, I have to say that I love my my HAH... was thinking about this the other day... over 47K miles and so far pretty much trouble free.. knock on wood.... I live in SF and occassionally commute out to the suburbs... I get great gas mileage on the highway (on the 45 mile commute each way, been reaching about 40 mpg).... It's city driving that kills my average.... I lose about 6mpg on my total trip average driving that last 7 miles from 101 to the Sunset district (basically just getting 15mpg that last 7 miles)... there's a huge incline up Fell street and all of the stop lights that just absolutely kills my mpg average which makes me want a bit more from my HAH in city driving.... does any one know of any tweaks or places that can tweak the programming of our HAH to have the electric motor "assist" more in city driving.... I'm fine with not having the electric engine volunteer during my highway driving since I rarely ever see it anyways.... just wished there was a way to have the electric motor assist each time I start off again from a complete stop... Does anyone know if it's possible to have it reprogrammed? Would definitely be interested in making my HAH more city friendly.

Old 06-17-2008, 11:32 AM
Enthusiast
Old 06-17-2008, 11:33 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Tweaks anyone?

https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/...parison-18160/
I had the same problem. Just juice it to get up to cruse speed ASAP and then let the green light of ECO light your home. The IMA makes it more gas efficient to goose it off the line.